12.Caught

"Devilishly handsome as always, Sebastian."

"Well, same can be said to you. Beautiful as always, Miki-san. And this must be the so-called boyfriend the girls are squealing on about." as he was saying the last sentence I can see his eyes scanning me thoroughly like a predator judging its prey if it is worthy to be eaten by it.  I mean if it weren't for the smell of his blood I'd be sure to think that he's a vampire with his reddish eyes and his pale white skin only to be contradicted by his pitch black hair and clothes. Compared to normal vampires, he can definitely pass as a pure blood. I never thought that a human and a kid at that can be so frightening. 

"Ichijou-kun?" 

"Huh? Oh-ah yes? I mean, no. I'm not her boyfriend, I'm a friend of hers."

"Oh? Well, I was so convinced that a man such as yourself would've definitely liked someone as beautiful as our neesan to be his girlfriend but, maybe I was being a bit biased. My apologies."

"I-It's not that. I mean its not that I don't want to date her and all. Its j-just that . . . "

"Ok ok. Knock it off, Sebastian. It's ok, Ichijou-kun. I understand."

"Will you two join us till lunch, Miki?" Victoria asks as she was already preparing the ingredients for lunch.

"I don't think so, Victoria. We can't stay that long since we only did this in secret."

"What! But Miki-chan, you promised that we'll rehearse for the competition." Lizzy starts to whine and cry about how she held onto that promise.

"Yeah! And you promised that you'll play dress up with me and that today's theme will be 'Red Riding Hood'" As Grell added onto the noise that Lizzy was already creating only for both girls to quite down when Ciel stood infront of them.

"Hey, Miki-san already said that they can't stay long. We can't let her get in trouble just because of our selfishness. Stop whining already." 

"I'm afraid that Ciel is right. Miki-san will surely come back another time and keep her promise, so won't the two of you be a proper being and be understanding for once." added by Sebastian while ending his statement with one of his devilish smile.

"I'm sorry, if I can't keep my promise today but I'll come back and we'll rehearse and play dress up for sure. Now come here and give me some bribery to come back." Miki tells the girls as she open her arms to receive the warm embrace of the two girls as the two boys stare on the side.

"What are you two looking at? Come here. Don't think that I forgot my two men." she pull both of the arms of the two boys as she delightedly embraced the two and in return, you could see the faces of the boys to ease up. Hugging her back they close their eyes to take in her embrace.

Ichijou POV

I can feel my heart warm up due to the scenery in front of me. That, Sebastian boy as well as that Ciel boy can be cute as well. Sebastian . . . Ciel . . . Elizabeth . . . Grell . . . Victoria . . . Wait?  

Aren't those names familiar? Sebastian . . . Ciel . . . Elizabeth . . . Grell . . . Victoria . . . Sebastian . . . Ciel . . . Elizabeth . . . Grell . . . Victoria . . . Wait a minute! Kuroshitsuji! Oh my God! 

"Uhm, Victoria-san. May I ask a question?" 

"Aren't you asking one already?"

"Oh right. Who named those children? I mean, it's just that their names' are quite unique."

*giggles "Ah yes yes. Quite the names they have, don't you think? Well, you'll have to thank Miki there. She named those children after a manga she read to them once."

"Oh but didn't they . . ."                   "Ichijou-kun! It's time to go! The others will waking up soon. Let's go."

"Oh yes. Well then, uhm. Goodbye and nice meeting you, guys." I hurriedly gave my farewell to the kids as well as to Ms. Victoria and followed Miki back to reality that we weren't allowed to go out in the first place. 

He'll definitely kill me if he finds out that not only did I go out on my own without his permission but in addition, I'm with Miki.

Third POV

"So, this is where we part our ways. Thanks for today. I owe you one." 

"Oh. I am to thank you as well, I had fun meeting those kids. Thanks."

With that they both part ways and headed back to their rooms.

As Ichijou open the door, he was  immediately greeted by a moody Kuran resting on his armchair while holding a glass of wine mixed with some blood tablets.

"Oh, Kaname. How early of you to be drinking don't you think?" he tries to have a conversation with the said Pureblood since he know that he's in trouble. 

"And might I ask as well, Ichijou. Where have you been? How early of you to take a stroll, don't you think so as well?" 

*Nervous chuckle "About that, Kaname. I just couldn't sleep is all and well, I just so happen to be lost in thought that I forgot the time. You know me." 

"Yes. And you know me as well, Ichijou. You know how I hate being lied to. So, I'll ask again nicely. Where have you been?" This time his eyes turn red letting his friend know that he's serious about the matter.

"I bumped into Miki outside and we chatted for awhile. If you don't believe me you can ask her yourself." 

*sigh "Fine."

"

Gomene, Kaname. 

I open my eyes and there in front of me was Yuuki with a worried look and behind her was Zero wearing the same expression. 

"What's with those looks? What's wrong?"

"Well, you were murmuring in your sleep and . . . well, the thing is that . . ." 

"You called out Kaname's name and started reaching your hand out then you suddenly stopped moving. Plus, Yuuki noticed that you stopped breathing after." Zero finished as Yuuki cowers back as if she was hurt. 

~Meanwhile~

Kaname POV

Gomene, Kaname.

"Don't go!" I woke up as I reach out into the darkness. 

I'm dreaming of things again from the past. Haunting me even now, but it was a first that I heard a reply coming from her. I must be going mad to even dream of her talking back. Yet, it didn't felt like a dream at all.