The surprise

>>Azef

So, this was the surprise. It was quite unexpected. But I guess I did underestimate my pack members, they're all quite intuitive.

I smirked

We hand-picked them ourselves, I shouldn't be surprised. But it's just that I didn't want to get caught this fast. I was planning on telling him soon anyway. I've already told Matt.

I linked my mind to the pack members.

None of them received it.

What the hell!

I tried again, this time forcing myself in

'Are you guys having fun, making a fool out of your Beta?'

'Beta,' It was Ben, 'We're not making a fool out of you'

'That's right,' Hoor said, 'We're giving you an opportunity.'

'What opportunity?' I asked

'You like Miss Sera, don't you?' Runy replied, 'We all noticed it, especially me since I was there in the city with you too.'

'Yea, Runy already told us how much you're caring for this human.'

'Look, we got nothing against it. We support you,'

'So, don't lose this chance!'

'Alright,' I nodded, 'Why take out the door though?' I asked

'...'

'...'

'...'

None of them answered me.

I placed my hand on my head in frustration.

They sure take after me.

I smirked,

This is why I like them

>>Seraphina

"It's okay," He murmured, his hand gently stroking my hair. "You're safe here."

I clung to him, my fear slowly beginning to subside in the comfort of his presence. The steady beat of his heart against my ear was a grounding rhythm,

"Come on," He said softly, guiding me toward his bed. "You need to rest. You can stay here tonight."

I looked up at him, my eyes wide with gratitude and a hint of embarrassment. "Are you sure?"

He nodded, his expression resolute. "Yes. I can't really send you back when your room doesn't even have a door."

I hesitated for a moment, the idea of sharing his bed both comforting and intimidating. But the fear of the storm and the mysterious disappearance of my door outweighed my uncertainty. I trusted Azef, and right now, I needed that trust more than ever.

"Okay," I whispered, allowing him to lead me to the bed.

He pulled back the covers, and I slid in, the warmth of the blankets a welcome contrast to the chill that had settled in my bones. Azef tucked the covers around me, his movements gentle and caring. "Try to get some sleep," he said, his voice soothing. "I'll be right here if you need anything." His words made me melt.

He's so sweet. And so so caring!

It made me wonder if he would do this for anyone else. If there was someone else who came to him, would he offer his bed to her too?

He sat down on the edge of the bed. I reached out, taking his hand in mine, needing that connection to feel truly safe. When my skin met with his, it made him look at me, "Thank you, Azef," I murmured, my eyes full of love for him.