Chapter One

(Flashback)

School.
I hate it.
All I can think about is that it will be over in 4 hours. Thats way too long of a wait. I start to draw all over the paper in front of me. Why must first grade be so boring. At least last year we got play time. My teacher Mrs. Caltin apparently doesn't like us to have any fun either. We don't do art or gym or music. Or if we do it is learning about people and never doing any activities.

The speaker above my head starts buzzing which means the office wants to talk to Mrs.Caltin.

"Mrs.Caltin is Kaylee with you?"

"Yes she is" Mrs.Caltin says.

"Ok well can you please send her up to the office with all of her things. Thank you and have a good day."

Everyone turns to look at me. I didn't know I was leaving early today but who cares I get to leave! I pack up my bag and walk out the door returning the "byes" and "have a good days" with a smile and wave. Once I get to the office I see two men I have never seen before waiting outside. One has dark brown hair and piercing  blue eyes that stare hard at me. He is the taller one and seems to be stronger. The other one is shorter and has green eyes and jet black hair. The taller one says" Ok Kaylee do you have all of your things."
I nod a yes and turn to ask the office lady who these people are but I see her laying across her desk like she is asleep. I go to wake her up but the shorter man grabs my backpack and stops be from going to her. I struggle to be let go of and finally I get my back pack off and he is left there holding it. He says "She won't wake up no matter what you do Kaylee."

I nearly scream "WHAT IS WRONG WITH HER!" I then run over and start to shake her but the taller one comes and stops me by grabbing my hands and making me look straight in his blue eyes. He then simply says" She is in a sleep-like state and will come too in about a hour. Now it is time to go so we can do this the hard way or the easy way. The easy way is you walk out to the car and simply get in and do not say a word about anything. Or the hard way is we will make you sleep like her. Now which way is it going to be.

With that I kick him in the stomach and run while screaming "I WILL NEVER GO WITH YOU"!

The taller man pulls out what look likes a gun from one of dads TV shows and shoots at me. I realize that I got hit by one of the what I thought was going to be bullets but is actully a dart and start to get really sleepy. The next thing I know I am being carried out the door by one of the men but I am too tired to see which one. I remember being placed in a car and buckled in and then I black out.