Chapter Three

So after finally doing my home work at 10:00 p.m. I went to sleep and had flash back dreams. Most of them were of the day I was kidnapped but other ones were of Annabeth.

--the next day---
After getting ready for school I go downstairs and eat breakfast. Getting on the bus I think of my friends. Yes I actually do have friends but none of them know my life story. Some how we got all got in the same class this year and it has been awesome. After promising Annabeth I would be good today and threating to make my friends make sure I'm good. (She does that and it's really annoying) I walk in and see all of my friends sitting around Payton's desk or Pay as I call her. She has brown eyes and a little past her shoulders brown hair. Morgan is sitting across from her and she has black hair that is shoulder length and brown eyes too. Sitting in between them is Olivia but we all call her Liv. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes. Next to Morgan is Hope. She is a ball of energy and is really short and has blond hair and blue eyes. Finally Suzie is between Pay and Hope. She has brown hair and blue eyes and everyone says we look like each other and that we could be sisters. I walk over and pull a chair up between Suzie and Hope. Sometimes I call Suzie Zue-Zue. So as I walk over I say moooooooove Zue-Zue! My dad has this one family that we make it look like I'm really their daughter and they have a 9 year old son named Kyle. He is a brat but I like him a lot and sometimes it's nice to pretend I have a family.
"Guess what guys I heard we will be doing group projects. And they will be big groups so we might be able to be a group together!" Suzie says happily. I'm not really sure how to feel about this. I love my friends but we have different ways of doing things and we all want it out way. And that would be me mostly but still. When the teacher walks in and explains the project with out telling us to go to our assigned seats, we know that we are starting right away. Suzie was right we have to have big groups and all of us can be a group. Yayyyyyy. The project is over social studies and science combined and since there are 6 of us everyone does a small part by themselves and at the end we put them together. Since explains and making groups and choosing what you want to do in the group took all of class, we get our things for the next class and head to it.

Math class.

Annabeth is already there and waiting for me. Before class she tells me to meet her after school in the library upstairs because that's where I will meet my pycholgist. Wow I was not expecting to get one so fast. Math is over pretty fast and the rest of the day goes by fast too. It's finally the end of the day and after promising my friends I would txt them when I got home, I go to the library. One I get there I look for Annabeth and find her standing by a man, who looks to be only in his 20's. He has dark brown hair or maybe black I can't decide. And very green eyes. One he sees me he says "hello Kaylee I'm Jared. Today we are just going to get to know each other."

I look at Annabeth and she nods at me and turns around to a desk where I'm assuming she is doing homework. Well this should be fun. (Note the sarcasm)

Hey Guys
I finally updated after many people telling me too. You know who you are.

Anyway remember if you see any mistakes or your not sure if they are mistakes just tell me PLS. This wasn't the best chapter but I wanted to introduce the new characters so I made it more of a filler. Which I don't think I'm as good at. Thanks for reading guys. :)

COMMENT

VOTE

See you later
-Maria