Chapter 6

Heyyyyyyyyy
Finally updated. I have some things in mind.... Ahahahahahah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a pounding head. My eyes are covered and my mouth has a gag. My hands aren't ties though. Kidnappers really need to up there game. I pull the blindfold off first then the gag. I'm in a dark room and my feet are tied to the chair in simple, loose knots. Something is off, either these are REALLY bad kidnappers or they want me to find them. Now the smart thing to do would be to look for a way out without letting them know I'm awake. But I'm Kaylee Razzill and I don't do smart or normal. So I start screaming

"HEY! What do you want?! I'm awake so you can come interrogate or kill me or whatever you want. Although I'm a black belt so I don't know how much you want to try. And I'm hungry! Are you horrible kidnappers or did you want me to wake up and start like running away?!? Cause this is a weird motive! And how long have I been ou-"

"JESUS CHRIST SHUT UP!" I'm cut off by a man in his twenties with blonde hair. He is super muscular and tall.

"Finally. Now answer my questions then I'll answer yours."

He starts laughing so hard tears run down his face. I sigh. This happens. And to answer your question, I've been kidnapped about 5 times. Including my new family. And I've gotten away 4/5 times. Not bad, considering the one was a "highly trained agent" or gang leader. Whichever way you want to call him. He was sooooo stupid. He left me in a basement with only one guard at the door. There were also windows. So I broke the windows and the guard came running down. While he started freaking out I went back upstairs and locked the door. Then I walked out of the house since no one else was there. Called the house and that gang no longer exists. Simple.

"You....you think....you think you can boss me around?" He can't breath from laughing so hard. Idiot. I can work with this. 

"Well I want to know why I'm here so....yea"

"Mmk.... Ah... I can finally breath"

"Ok well why am I even here?"

"You answer my questions not the other way around"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"I SAID NO- wait a second you switched it around! Such a brat!"

I smirk

"How about a question for a question"

"But, know what fine. Me first though"

"Whatever"

"Who is your father?"

"I don't know"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DOMT KNOW?!"

"What do you know about me?, I won't lie cause I've been there done that, not fun."

"D**n that dumb mafia leader has you trained"

Holy crap....HES A MAFIA LEADER!! I FINALLY KNOW WHY HE HAS POWER!

"Uh you didn't know that? Ok moving on."

"Wait I said that out loud?"

He nods.

"Ok. I know everything about you.  I wanted to see if you would lie or not."

Of course he does.

"Figures. Now why am I not tied down and drugged?"

"I wanted to see what you would do. Defiantly did not expect you to yell at me to get down here."

"I know how things work. Now please tell me more about my so called mafia leader father."

He laughs. Is he on laughing gas or something?!

"Oh..ok..ok he is the American Mafia Leader. I'm the Italian Mafia Leader. We hate each other. So why not take his prized possession?"

"Me"

"You got it princess."

"Na uh no princess. I will crack you nose if you call me that again."

"Uhm sure ok"

"Wait your like twenty! And a mafia leader?"

"I'm 24 thanks. And my father died early and it goes to the heir so here I am."

"Do I get to leave. Ever. Freely.???"

"Don't count on it."

"Can I have food that's not drugged?"

"Uh sure. I'll go get that. Like pizza rolls?"

"That's fine."

He leaves. Idiot. I'm going to escape by I can't lead him home. He might not know where it is yet. There are probably people upstairs but I got this.

"Wait! Mr. Italian Mafia Leader! How long have I been out?"

"Six hours!"

Hm so we can't be in another country. I don't think we drove far but you never know. So how will I get out of this? I could do what I did last time, trick and run. Or something new. I got it!

The chair I was tied to is wooden and light. When he comes down I'll hit him with it. Then I'll run. Or hide. Maybe both. I'm really good at both so I don't know. I hear him coming and grab the chair and wait around the corner of the stairs.

"Got them Kaylee!  Where are you?"

He is at the bottom of the stairs now and I hit him over the head. He falls and groans. I grab a pizza roll. What can I say? I'm hungry!  After that I run out the door. I find a window, unlock it and climb out. I start running towards the cars I hear. I find a high way. I start waving down a car when I hear a voice

"THERE SHE IS! GET HER!"

Oh crap

There is more than 15 people coming at me.

Crappity crap crap

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hey!

Finally I updated! Like for in forever!

So watcha think?

Horrible? Ok? Yay?

Comment

Vote

Stay awesome

-Maria