Off hold/chapter 5

Ok so what happened was after I put this book on hold I got A LOT of ideas for it. Don't ask how that works but it did. And since I'm home sick I figured why not have a update spree? Anyway enjoy the chapter. _~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

It's been two months since the sessions with Jared started. I'm a complete idiot. I mean most people already knew this but it's more obvious. Psychologists are people who get paid lots of money for listing to people spill their guts. Hahahah no. Not happening. Actually I'm in a session right now. But I'm not paying attention. Big shocker right. Is he still talking?! He is

"Kaylee it's ok. You can tell me anything at all. Right now I just be happy if you told me your favorite color. It would be at least some progress. Kaylee...Kaylee? KAYLEE!"

"WHAT"

"Are you even paying attention?"

I just shrug

"That explains how you fail you classes."

"Ok look. I don't want to be here and I bet you don't either. So let's just stop with these things and just tell people I'm fine. Then these can stop. Ok? And my favorite color is purple."

"I think that's the much you have ever said to me Kaylee. This means progress! This is good. And I want to help you. Here take this." He says as he hands me candy. Crap candy and ice cream and basically sweets are my weakness. Or a chance to have a semi normal life. Wait. I gave him "progress" and he gave me candy. He's rewarding me like a dog. Heck no. Even though I LOVE candy this isn't happening.

"Kaylee stop stressing Jared out. Can't you just listen for once in your life? We need to go and get ready for tonight. Let's go. Bye Jared."  Annabeth says while walking out the door. I'm not sure if I should be happy cause I'm leaving or upset because I hate where I'm going. First I'm going home then we are going to one of Fathers stupid parties. I have to wear a dress. Ugh.

On the way home Annabeth goes off about me to Marshall. Looks like I'm going to be in trouble later. But it won't be until after the party because they want me to be very good tonight. Something about very important people being here. I honestly don't care. We get home and I go upstairs to get ready. Or should I say I wait for Molly my personal maid to come get me ready.

Hour in a half later

I'm dressed in a purple dress that goes to the floor. My hair is pulled back in a half up half down style. After a lot of arguing I finally got to wear leggings under the dress. I'm also wearing a tank under it too. After the party in taking the stupid dress off. I would go into the woods but it's a hour of way and it will be very late so I can't. I'll just go tomorrow and skip school. Right now we are driving to the party in one of our limos. Yes a limo. Annabeth will be here tonight luckily but I have to be my Father for most of the night. Like that's going happen. Actually I haven't seen him for about two weeks which is fine my me but still, it's kinda weird. And we are here. I go inside and see my "Father" on stage. Here goes nothing. Walking to the stage people start turning heads. When he spots me he breaks into a huge smile. I can't tell if it's real or fake. Speaking into the microphone he says
"Awww here is my lovely daughter Rose." Ok apparently I have to use a cover name. " Come here Rose." I walk up there and the room burst into applause. " Alright everyone now that everybody is here you may leave your seats. Mingle and make friends. Rose and I will also be walking around."

I hold in my laughter. Mingle?!? Does anyone say that anymore. He notices this and sends a glare at me. I shut up immediately. He takes my hand and pulls me with him. I keep trying to pull my arm back but that makes him grip tighter. Ok ow ow owwwww. That hurts stupid. I spot Annabeth coming our way. Maybe she can help me. She comes over and starts talking to my Father then leaves before I can say anything. Meanie. I'm so mature right.
He leans down and whisper/shouts in my ear "What is this I hear about you failing your classes and being rude to Jared?! He is there to help you but you have to do your part. We will speak more of this later." What is this, don't let Kaylee speak day? Annabeth is in trouble with me. She told on me! Well better than Marshall. I would be grounded for weeks if he told my father. For the next hour people come up to us and talk to us. By us I mean Father. I'm so tired of this and I ask to go to the bathroom. It's the best way to get away. He simply nods and says come right back. Maybe I will maybe I won't. Who knows? I walk over and suddenly someone covers my mouth and stomach. I start trying to elbow them and use some of the defenses I know but they aren't working. They put a cloth over by mouth and everything goes slower and slower. Not again I think. I'm put in a car trunk and everything goes black.

Crap

-------------------------------------------
A/N
Ok I tried making it a little longer because of the wait. It wasn't a very good chapter but I like the ending. What do you guys think? Dress at top is basically what Kaylee is wearing. Sorry for any mistakes keyboard has been stupid today.

Vote

Comment!

Fan

Be Awesome

-Maria