Chapter 4

Hey guys!
I updated. So enjoy the chapter.
-------------------------------------------
The first session was to say, weird. Jared basically told me his life story and encouraged me to do the same. Hahaha no. I forgot u talk about feelings with a psychologist. Why did I ever think I needed one?!?! Oh yea cause I'm weird like that. Whatever but now since I said that everyone believes it. They say it help my cover. My cover is: I have a disease that I'm 99.9 percent sure they made up. That it makes me kinda mental and and when I'm out of school, they say it's because I'm in the hospital but I'm really at one of fathers things. Party's or private classes. They also say it can make me really weak, so when I misbehave they put weights in these boots that look like I have a broken leg so I can't run away. I've tried running away 3 times but got caught and punished. Not fun times. So now I get to see Jared every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Yay me.

After we get home being picked up by Marshall, (the guys with blue eyes that kidnapped me when I was 5) I go up to my room and text my friends.

Pay: hey Wyd
Me:nothing just being bored
Pay:sorry wanna come over
Me:yes I'll be over
Pay:k Morgan is here too
Me:k be over in 10

Before I go over I text my other friend from school, Kerry. We are not in the same class this year, sadly. But I really like her because she is super nice and funny.

Me: hey what's up
Kerry: not much but I have to go ttyl

Ok well then I will talk to her later. With that I go over to Pay's house yelling over my shoulder at Marshall that I would probably be back later and that I would call if not. I'm not supposed to do that but they have at least one tracking device on me that I can't find, but I will. They put one in every piece of clothes I have but I always find them and throw them where I have walked to make it look like they came off. They look like staples basically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok sorry about the not so great chapter but I intend to update again today or tomorrow.

Comment

Vote

Follow

Thanks for all of the help guys it means a lot. Take some popcorn.
(Insert popcorn emoji)