Chapter 8

Hope. It was freaking Hope. Traitor.

"Traitor! I thought we were friends!"

"Hm you thought wrong. Ever think about how we never went to my house? I always asked to go to yours? I've been spying for my dad for 2 years. It's easy. You were clueless.

"I....uh."

"Thought so. You thought you could figure everything out didn't you. News flash you can't."

I have no words. To be honest, I did think I could figure everything out.

"Just go away." I mumble

"Nuh uh. Daddy said I'm in charge of you."

This sucks. But I know how she thinks. She also knows how I think....but I can do this. I am Kaylee Razzill after all.

"Whatever. I can't leave. Tried it already."

"Are the defenses too good for poor KayKay?"

I glare at her. "Fudge off."

"Mmhm. Thought so. Are you hungry? I suppose I could let you eat something. Like a cracker with cheese?"

"I'm fine. Thanks."

"You'll regret that! Bye!"  With that she leaves and I sigh. I have about ten minutes. Hope will most likely get food and use the restroom. And maybe talk to her dad or a guard about something. Can I make a plan? Probably. Will is succeed? 50/50 change.

Hm

What to do. So many options.

Play sick?

Nah Hope knows me too well. I should really stop making friends.

I could act like a perfect angel until I get outa here.

I'm funny. Me and angel don't belong in the same sentence.

But it could work. I'll do that. I just have to listen to everything they tell me to do. And act innocent. And weak. This shouldn't be that hard.

"I'm backkkkkk. I know you missed meeeeeeeeee!"

"Mmhm. So what am I going to do around here?"

"Wellllllll. Clean and cook. You get to be my personal maid! Sounds fun right?!"

Greattttttt

"Mmhm."

"Do you say anything other than mmhm or whatever? From now on you have to answer in full sentences. Or you get punished. K?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Is that a full sentence?"

And that is why I did most of her English homework.

"Yes. It is. Ma'am is the subject and yes is the verb. So it's a full sentence."

"I was being rhetorical. Duh. Dummie."

"I'm sorry."

"No more speaking endless I tell you!"

I nod.

"Now go clean the bathroom then my room. You have one hour. And if it's not done you get punished. Go."

I get up and look at her room first. Is it possible to be this messy?! It's messier than mine! And that's saying something.

"Times ticking!"

I hate cleaning. This might be harder than I expected....
----------------------------------------
Hey!
Sorry it's short!  I don't have much inspiration. Any ideas or wants?

Comment

Vote

-Maria