Chapter Six

Hello readers,

I want to thank you all for who is voting and commenting, it really motivates me to write knowing there are people who like this story. Just a humble request, there are many views to each chapter but the number of votes is less.

Also could you vote for the previous chapter if you haven't and meet the target, please.

A special thanks to the readers who take their time to vote and comment, I really appreciate it😊❤️

Happy reading!
----------------------------------------------------------

Mirza was sitting on his study table writing lines. He was only half way through when his hand started to feel sore and he dropped the pen on the desk. Looking around, he saw the spare piece of paper that he didn't need anymore and got an idea.

'It's not like baba or bhaiya will come right now, I'll just play for a while and then do the lines. Just 5 mins, ok?' he explained to himself.

With this thought in mind, he picks up those spare papers and starts to roll them into a round shape. Once he is done he aims to throw them at the basketball hoop that was in the room.

"Yeh kya horaha hai!"

[What is going on here]

Mirza let out a shriek when he heard Murtasim's voice. He hadn't even realised how long it had been cz he was too busy playing.

"Wo...me game khel raha tha" he scratched the back of his head, looking at Murtasim with innocent eyes.

[Umm, I was playing a game]

"Oh really I couldn't see that, are you done with the lines?" He enquired sternly.

Mirza's eyes widened, "I'm...I'm nearly there...yh nearly done" he stammered through his words.

"Tum Nahi sudrogye, give me the sheet"

[You will always remain stubborn]

"Nahi!! I mean wait baba, I have a little bit to finish. Just give me some time" he quickly moved to his desk and picked up the pen to write again.

Murtasim moved towards him and looked over Mirza's shoulders to see how much he had done. "I honestly don't know what I will do with you, finish that off quickly" he uttered, gently ruffling Mirza's hair, who looked up and smiled before getting on with the task.

"Baba, vese maine at least 60 lines to likh li hai, and I understand why I got punished so can I not write anymore, pretty pleaseeeee" trying his luck, he pulled up his famous puppy eyes.

"Nice try bacha, but no, this isn't negotiable" Murtasim stated nonchalantly.

Mirza huffed, crossing his arms. "You are not fair"

"May you like to inform me, how am I not fair?" He queried with a poker face, folding his arms across his chest.

"Well cz, I already did sit-ups and on top of that you grounded me with no electronics at all. How am I going to live, this is going to be so boring" he tried to reason.

"First of all you are lucky you only had to do sit-ups, be glad i didn't throw you over my lap" he said firmly and Mirza gulped knowing he could've had a sore bottom right now and he couldn't help but to be glad that he escaped the situation that would've had him squirming on the chair every 2 seconds.

"Secondly, probably grounding you will finally encourage you to focus on your studies. I have already told your teacher you will submit all the assignment by the next two days. So you better adjust your timings accordingly" he paused and looked sternly at Mirza before adding, "I do not want any excuses, you will complete them and show it to me before the submission. Am I understood?!!"