Chapter Eight

"What the hell, can't you watch where you're going?" Majed just stared at that person in shock, couldn't he just bump into someone else instead?

"Arey meri qismat itni buri hai kya? Mujhe bhi iss behas se takrana tha kya?" He mumbled underneath his breath. He didn't realise this but Sofia heard him clearly and passed him a stingy glare.

[Why is my fate this bad? Did I have to bump into this cow?]

"Yeh kya batameezi hai, look what you've done to my clothes. These are the latest fashion trends, do you know how much I spent on these?" She continued to glare at him though it didn't affect Majed in the slightest and he just looked at her as if he was bored.

"No I don't know how much you spent on them and to be honest I don't give a fuck about your fashion trends or whatever you call it" he spoke giving her a uninterested look.

"Don't you have any respect for your elders, how could you swear at me and you didn't even apologise after spilling coffee on me?" Sofia questioned him innocently and Majed looked at her confused because he wondered what led to a change in her behaviour so suddenly.

"Majed, yeh kaise baat Kar rahe ho tum. Tumari tameez Kaha pe gayi" Murtasim spoke from behind and he immediately understood what brought a sudden change in that vile woman.

[Majed how were you speaking to her just now. Where are your manners]

"What did I say, SIR? I'm not the one who was in the  wrong, she is the one who bumped into me and now she has the audacity to blame it on me." came the sassy reply and at the moment something that he didn't understand was that he was putting himself in more trouble.

"Majed, mene to tume dekha bhi nahi tha baccha, and why are you speaking like that, did I do something wrong?" It was the only response he received from Sofia and he didn't hold back from rolling his eyes.

[Majed I didn't even see you child]

Murtasim had enough of his attitude and disrespect so he spoke with a dark and firm tone to abide Majed to listen. "Go to the office right now, don't let me hear another word from your mouth."

Majed passed Sofia a glare and she responded with a smirk that went unnoticed by Murtasim. "Ankhe niche!!" He sneered when he caught the glare and Majed ignored him but soon stormed off to the office as soon as Murtasim took a step towards him.

"App itna gussa mat ki Jiye, koi bat ni vo baccha hai. Shayad meri hi koi galti thi, jo vo ese behave kia mere sath" she spoke while tears welled up in her eyes.

[Dont get angry, it is alright he is a child after all. Maybe I was the one who was at fault due to which he behaves this way]

"Nahi Sofia, you didn't do anything wrong. Majed shouldn't have spoken to you the way he did, I will see to the matter. I apologise on his behalf. Please don't cry" gently speaking he put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her.

"No, please don't apologise, you are not at fault" she passed him a small smile and wiped away her tears.

"Chlo, let's go to the office room and discuss our dinner plans, hmm?" Murtasim spoke softly and Sofia nodded in positive.

On the other hand, Majed stormed to the office angrily and pushed the door open before walking to his desk and sitting down. He let out a hiss when his hand hit the table in front of him, he realised that he had forgotten about the hand he had burnt, in the commotion that occured outside.

The skin had already turned red and he started to itch the blotchy skin as it had started to irritate him. He closed his eyes in pain but soon forgot about it remembering the incident that took place outside. I didn't do anything wrong, right? Baba shouldn't trust that lady anyways, but I don't have one reason that can be used to tell her off. I know very well it's just a fake facade that she puts on of being innocent, then why can't Baba see it?