Chapter 34

Not my dad cracking our table cause he was mad. Like, cringe, dad.. ew. Like, WHAT DID THE DAMN CUPS AND TABLE DO TO YO DEADBEAT ASS?!?! It's giving #youdon'twanttoseemewhenI'mangyyy.

Lol.

-Izukus POV-
I sit up quickly from my bed. I get up, grab some clothes, and head straight for the shower. I tear off my clothes. I stare in the mirror, disgust written on my face as I gaze at the dried saliva and blood all over my body. I immediately jump in the shower and scrub at the dried fluids. My eyes widen once I look at my stomach. I hop out and look in the mirror. What the fuck? I'm gonna fucking kill him. If that dried stuff is what I think it is- no. I can't even think about it before nausea overcomes me. I jump in and scrub at my skin. I jump out and get dressed. The reality hits me if what the actual fuck it was and I feel vomit creep up my throat. I dry heave, and heave, and heave. I check the time. 7:00. That means Kacchan's up! I start texting him but he immediately asks how I'm doing and calls me.

"Izuku! Are you okay?" I just start crying.

"Hey, hey what happened, dear?" I try to articulate what happened but I can't.

"Breathe, take your time." I take some deep breaths before speaking.

"I-I went to take a- a shower. And.. and there was.. was like spit and- and stuff all over me and- and I feel s-so wrong." Silence rings on the other line for a bit before he speaks up.

"Izuku..." Is he disgusted with me? Is he repulsed? Is he mad? Does he hate me?

"Hey, I know you feel wrong, and I wish I could hug you through the phone, but it'll get better."

"A-and every time it does, something happens. Why can't I just be h-happy for more than t-two damn days?"

(A/N my bad, bro.)

"Izu, that's because there were threats. There are none anymore. There are absolutely no threats to you." I guess it does feel different now. But still, why? Why can't I? What is edging me closer and closer to destruction?

(A/N I'M SORRY BUT THAT'S SO WHAT SHE SAID!)

"I-I know.. I just feel s-so fucking d-defiled and- and used," I weep.

"Hey, it'll get better. I promise. You have me, your dad's, a lovely therapist, your best friend's, everyone is behind you! It'll be okay!" For some reason, I can actually believe that.

"Promise you won't be like- like randomly disgusted with me?"

"Yes. I promise." I sniffle and wipe the remaining tears.

"Okay, do you need anything else, Izuku?"

"N-no. Sorry."

"Don't be sorry, bye! I love you!"

"I-I love you too, bye." I hang up the phone, a very deep pink resting in my cheeks. Papa knocks on my door.

"Come in."

"Hey! Are you feeling any better today?" I nod. He comes in and shuts the door, spooking me a bit. He crouches next to me.

"Listen, we were thinking- if you still wanted a feeding tube- of taking you to the clinic today? It'd be a different one this time. Would you be okay with that?" I nod.

"W-when will it be?" He smiles at me. Y'know, people expect him to be hyper and energetic all the time, but he's actually quite peaceful, he's just expressive.

"At about 16:45 so we'll leave at 16:25, okay?"

"Okay." His expression changes.

"Izuku, we saw the footage. Are you sure you're okay? Plus your eyes are all puffy and red." I tear up again.