How You Met

Jack:
You were walking back from the theater with your friend, (Y/F/N). There was commotion a few blocks down about a fire. You and your friend started running down but your friend past you and ran ahead. You started slowing down only to have a newsboy yell.

"Terrifying flight Inferno! All lives at stake!" He yelled. He was cute. Brown hair and green eyes.

"I'll take a paper." You say. "How much?"

"A penny." He smirks. You hand him the penny and he hands you a paper and winks at you.

"Kelly. Jack Kelly." He smirks.

"(Y/L/N). (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." You smile.

David:
You were running away from your rich family not caring in the world who saw you cry. You ran passed a group of boys who were goofing off doing whatever newsboys do. You ran into an ally praying to be left alone but knowing its nine in the morning, that won't happen. There were foot steps coming closer signaling someone is near.

"Look Oscar, fresh meat." The boy smirked.

"That's good Morris. Now girl if you don't want to get punished if I were you, stay quiet." The blond hair boy, Oscar smirked. He started undoing his belt buckle when a boy came down and punched both of the boys.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" The boy with brown curly hair and blue eyes asked. I shook my head a little frighten to speak. "David."

"(Y/N)."

Spot:
You were with your mother at one of the markets looking at fruits and vegetables when a boy tapped your shoulder.

"If you were bigger, I'd pick you first." He smirked. You raised your hand and slapped him.

"Watch your mouth newsboy. Your not the only one who's tried that trick on me. By the way it's booger, not bigger." You smirked.

"Sass. I like it." He chuckled. "Spot Conlon. Leader of the Brooklyn Newsies."

"That's supposed to impress me right?" You laughed.

"Yeah it is. Now what's youse name?" Spot asked you holding onto his pimp cane.

"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)."

Racetrack:
You were washing a horse in the stable waiting for the race to start. Once you finished you put on the horse's number and walked over to grab your helmet. You put your helmet on, hiding your hair and walking your horse out. You climbed onto the horse and waited for the gun to be shot.

"3...2...1...Go!" The announcer yelled. You took off heading for first. One of the more experienced boys rode up beside me going in front of me. You made your way to first place cheering as if you won the Olympics. You got down from your horse and walked your horse back to his station.

"Hey you." A voice called out. You turned your head to see a cute Italian boy smoking a cigarette.

"What?" You asked combing your horse's hair.

"Thanks for winning. If not I'se woulda lost at least five dollas to a old man." He chuckled. He put out his hand and said,"Racetrack."

You take his hand saying,"(Y/N)."

Mush:
You were shinning someone's shoe when a boy sat next to him. You finished shinning and got paid at least three pennies. You scooted over to shine the boys shoes who smiled down at you.

"What's your name?" He asked making small talk.

"(Y/N). You?" You answered.

"Mush. Your cute for a shoe shiner." He chuckled.

"Well thanks." You said finishing up his left foot. You started on his right when he asked,"Where youse from?"

"I'm from Boston. I ran away from my family because they abused me." You sighed finshing up his right foot.

"Well I'll see youse around (Y/N)." He smiled starting to walk away.

"You to Mush."

Crutchy:
You were helping your dad with his patients knowing he was busy today. A boy waddled in smiling at your dad.

"Good mornin' Mr.(Y/L/N). I'm here ta see youse." He smiled.

"My daughter will see you, if that's fine Crutchy." Your dad says. You look at the boy, Crutchy who was already smiling at you. You motioned him to come into a back room where there was a cot and medical supplies. Your dad is rich, anyway.

"So what's the problem Crutchy?" You ask the boy as he sits down.

"Nothin. I came to see a beautiful goil who works with her father at his doctor's office." Crutchy smiled.

"Thank you." You smiled looking down, blushing.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"(Y/N)."

🐧Credits:🐧
Me