Prank You Play On Him Story

Jack:

You knew this was going to be a hard prank to play on Jack. You had your whole family in on the prank just in case Jack tried to find you when you weren't home. You began to 'pack' up your room as there was a knock at your door. You looked at the door and sighed.

"Come in," You whispered as tears spilled from your eyes.

"Hey beautiful-" Jack started but stopped as he saw you crying, "What's wrong (Y/N)?"

"I'm moving away," You cried.

Jack looked at you with tears forming in his eyes. He pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead.

"How far away?" He asked softly.

"To Santa Fe," You whispered waiting for a response.

"W-what?" Jack whispered softly as he hugged you tighter than before.

You bit your lip trying to hide your laugh but failed miserably. Jack pulled away from you and looked at you confused. He studied your face and gave a you small playful glare.

"Did you just prank me?" Jack asked as he wiped his tears.

"Yes," You laughed as you hugged him.

"So you aren't leaving?" Jack asked wanting to make sure you wouldn't leave him.

"Of course I'm not."

David:

"Okay Les. Remember. I will actually hit you, but I don't mean it," You say as Les stood up from his seat in the Jacob's apartment.

"I know you don't mean it," Les smiled, "It's just a prank that involves me."

"Of course," You smiled back and gave him a quick hug.

You heard foot steps coming and you began to yell at Les. The door began to open and you slapped Les across the face.

"(Y/N)?!" David yells in an angry rage, "What the fuck?! Why did you hit Les?!"

"He's pissing me off and I've always hated him," You acted quickly.

"If you hate him that much, then leave. You aren't welcomed in this household ever again," David growled as he helped Les up.

You looked at Les and Les looked at you. You both burst out laughing.

"What are you two laughing at?" David asked really confused.

"Remember when you told the boys no one could prank you because you could out smart them?" You asked him, "Well, I outsmarted you."

"So. That was all a prank?" David asked.

"Yes. (Y/N) wouldn't actually hit me," Les smiled.

"Thank god," David sighed.

Spot:

You looked at Crutchy who you convinced to help you pull off this prank. You knew Spot would be back in a few minutes and wanted to pull a prank on him. A cheating prank. You and Crutchy made your way into Spot's private room. You pushed Crutchy into a chair and straddled him.

"This is so wrong," Crutchy stated as he looked up at you.

"I know but he should know I wouldn't actually cheat on him so let's hope he knows that," You explained.

"Can you make one promise?" Crutchy asked you.

You nodded in response as you looked down at him.

"If he tries to hurt me, can you stop him?" Crutchy asked in a whisper.

"Of course," You smiled as you put your right thumb to his lips.