A Newsie Says Something About Your Weight

Jack:

"Jack, is (Y/N) over eating?" Bumlets asked as he passed by Jack. Jack snapped his head towards Bumlets and glared.

"Don't talk about my girlfriend's weight. Got it? It's not your thing to worry about." Jack replied.

David:

You were sitting next to David watching him eat as Les was sitting across from eating. Les was just learning about these sorts of things and he was confused on why you weren't eating.

"Uh. David. Is (Y/N) eating healthy?" Les asked curiously. You looked at Les as David did the same.

"Les. Here's a tip. Never ask a girl or their romantic partner if they are eating healthy." David growled. "She's eating healthy."

Spot:

"Hey Spot." Race laughed holding a cigar in his mouth. "How are you and your little lady doing?"

"Pretty good." Spot replied. "Why?"

"She's been eating like a pig." Race shrugged.

Spot glared at Race and pulled out his cane. He grabbed Race's collar and pinned him against the wall.

"Say that again. I fucking dare you."

Racetrack:

You and Racetrack were sitting on the steps of the lodging house looking at the younger boys play. You cuddled into Racetrack's side and closed your eyes.

"Hey Race." Snipeshooter said as he sat down on the ground.

"Hey Snipeshooter." Race smiled at Snipe.

"Hey (Y/N)." Snipeshooter said while waving at you.

"Hey." You said while waving back at him.

"I'm going to go steal some bread. Either of you want some?"

"No thanks." You sighed.

"Sure." Race stated.

"Race. Is she eating okay?" Snipeshooter asked.

"Dude. Go get the fucking bread or I'll beat your ass." Race snapped.

Mush:

You were out with all the Newsies at Medda's and we having a great time at this party. You were having a great time while dancing with Mush until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"The foods here." Specs smiled.

"Great. I'm starving." You laughed.

"We all are." Mush laughed back. "Literally."

"I know I know. But still. I'm really hungry." You shrugged as you headed over to the food table. Specs stayed near Mush and looked at Mush.

"Is she eating healthy?" Specs asked.

"Ask that again and I'll break your specs. Got it?"

Crutchy:

All the boys have been asking Crutchy if you have been eating healthy for the past few weeks and it's starting to annoy him. You are eating healthy but just less portions because you are trying to lose some weight.

You sat next to Crutchy in the game room as everyone was playing poker. Jack was looking at you and you starting shifting uncomfortably. Crutchy looked at you and then around the room and spotted Jack.

"I swear to god Jack. Say one thing about her weight I will shove my crutch up your ass. Got it?"

Skittery:

You were walking to Manhattan with Spot one of your best friends. You both were joking about random shit as you guys approached the Newboy Lodging House.

"Hey (Y/N). I'm not trying to be rude but, have you been eating correctly?" Spot asked. You looked at Spot confused.

"I've been eating the same thing each day. A piece of bread in the morning and then dinner with Medda. Why?" You asked him.

"You look more skinny than what you were before." He stated. Skittery opened the lodging house door and grabbed your wrist while pulling you inside.

"Don't ask her about her weight Spot." Skittery growled.

🐧Credits:🐧
For idea: Me

Writing: Me