Pregnancy Series: He Finds Out Your Pregnant

Jack:
"J-Jack?" You asked walking into the lodging house holding your stomach.

"Yeah doll face?" He asks you sitting up in his bed. It's been a few weeks you been near Jack and you've been puking a lot. You figured now would be good.

"J-Jack. I'm pregnant." You said looking him straight in the eye.

"You're joking right?" He asked running a hand through his hand.

"No. Your going to be a dad."

David:
It's been a month since you seen David. Even though you sell papes too. It's been a hard month. Trying not to get soaked by The Delanceys, dealing with Brooklyn or anyone else.

"Hey (Y/N). We haven't talked in a while?" David hesitated and asked. "Are we through?"

"Davey baby. I love you but I just haven't been feeling good." You said.

"Are you sick?" He asked feeling your forehead.

"Well yes and no. Yes because of throwing up. No because I'm pregnant."

Spot:
So your mom took you out of school because of course. Your pregnant! Yippee! Anyway. You were walking back to your house from the market when Spot ran up to you.

"Hey baby. Are you okay? I haven't seen you in a while." Spot said grasping his cane.

"I'm fine. I've been busy." You said looking away.

"That's a lie. I saw you on the Brooklyn Bridge doing absolutely nothing." Spot said raising and eye brow. Dang it. You though you could get away with it. "What's the real reason?"

"Spot. I'm pregnant." 

Racetrack:
Of course Race was bummed out you were disqualified for some reason that's unknown by anyone besides your family. Race walked up to you with a frown on his face.

"Why can't you race, (Y/N)?" He asked you while kissing your forehead.

"Nothing"

"It's something if your disqualified."

"Fine. I'm pregnant Race." You sighed. He looked at you and smiled.

"I better be the dad, right?"

"Of course."

Mush:
You and Mush were out dancing just because you wanted to keep him happy. Of course it wasn't the best idea so you ran away from Mush but Mush followed you into the girl's bathroom.

"Baby. You never throw up. What wrong?" He asked kneeling next to you.

"I'm pregnant Mush."

Crutchy:
Crutchy went to the doctor's office and was listening into a conversation between you and your dad. He's not one to do that but he's curious.

"Dad. Please don't tell Crutchy but I'm pregnant." You say. Crutchy peaked the a crack of the door and saw you with your hand on your stomach.

"(Y/N). Is this true?" He asked crutching into the office. You snapped your head to the right to see Crutchy standing there looking quite happy.

"Yes. Your not mad, right?" You asked his scared he might considering your family's rich.

"Well no. (Y/N). I love you and always will."

🐧Credits:🐧
For idea: @cutiepie051

Writing:Me