You Have A Nightmare

Jack:
You woke up screaming due to a nightmare you had. Jack shot up next to you with worried eyes.

"Are youse okay, (Y/N)?" Jack asked worried. You looked at him with fright in your eyes.

"Please Jack. Just. I don't want to talk about it." You said laying back down. Jack wrapped his arm around your waist and kissed your cheek.

"I love you. Remember that, please."

David:
You were crying on the corner of the bed when David woke up. He looked at you and pulled you into a hug.

"What happened? Did you have another nightmare?" He asked. You nodded and he held you tight.

Spot:
"Spot? I know you want me to stay in the lodging house with the other boys but I just got scared. Can I sleep with you?" You asked. Spot looked at you and smirked.

"You sure you got scared or do you want me?" He chuckled. You blushed but shook your head.

"I had a nightmare." You said. He patted the seat next to him and said,"Come lay with me."

You nodded and layed in that spot. Spot kissed your cheek and smiled down at you.

Racetrack:
You shot up and hit you head on the bunk above shaking Blink's bed. He fell to the floor waking almost everyone. Racetrack looked at you and smiled.

"I've never seen Blink so mad." He chuckled making you blush a deep red. You were spending the night with Race before your big race.

"I guess I shook him so hard he fell."

"Did you have a nightmare again?"

"No." He looked at you crazy. "Maybe." Again crazy. "Yes."

"If it was about me I love you and would never hurt you like that." He smiled and kissed your cheek. You pulled out a cigar and handed it to him. "You know me so well (Y/N)."

Mush:
"Mush? Are yo awake?" You asked shaking Mush. He groans and looks at you.

"Know I am. What's up?" He asked scooting over in his bunk.

"Nothing. Just a bad dream." You smiled cuddling into him.

Crutchy:
Of course Crutchy was awake. He's always awake in the refuge. He can't sleep sometimes. He heard you shuffling in the corner.

"Crutchy? Are you awake?" You asked looking at him since he was looking out the window.

"The end, you friend. No wait, your best friend. Thats\'s not it either. Your brother. Crutchy." he turned towards you smiling. "Of course. You okay, (Y/N)?" He asked turning towards you.

"Yeah. Just another bad dream."

🐧Credits:🐧
Me