He Hit You But You Make Up part 2

Jack:
You looked around at your location and sat down under a tree. You wiped away your tears and looked up to see Specs.

"Hey (Y/N). What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked sitting next to you.

"J-Jack slapped m-me." You stuttered out. Specs eyes went big.

"He'd never do that. Specially to you." He said wiping your tears.

"That's what I thought but I guess not." You said drying your eyes.

"Did you ever think Jack is trying to keep a secret from you?" Specs asked looking at you.

"Now that you think about it yeah." You said looking at him.

"Well. He is trying to keep a secret from you but it's a good secret. He didn't mean to slap you for real. He thought you were on of the other guys." He chuckled.

"Oh my god. I need to go find him." You said getting up and running towards the way you came. You stopped a little away from where Jack was with his head in his hands. You walked over and tapped his shoulder twice. He looked up and smiled.

"Y-you came back?" He smiled getting up.

"Yeah. Specs told me something and I'm sorry for not letting you talk." You said.

"It's okay. I just have a secret I don't want you to know but it's a good secret." He smiled kissing your forehead.

"Told you." Specs said behind you.

David:
You ran out of his room and to the main door when Les stopped you.

"What's wrong Angel?" Angel was Les' nickname for you since you were always an angel to him and his family. You shook your head trying to to respond. "Did Davey slap you?"

"How'd you know?" You asked.

"I can see his hand print forming on your cheek. He's really stressed out because our dad may not let us stay selling papes if we don't write why we want to stay." He explained. I nodded and Davey ran out. He had tears running down his cheeks.

"(Y/N). I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Our dad is-"

"Les explained to me Dave. It's fine. I know your sorry." You walked over to him and kissed him. He kissed back and smiled.

"Does this mean we are okay?" Davey asked.

"Of course."

Spot:
You ran all the way to the Brooklyn Bridge. You sat down on one of the crates and cried. Someone sat next to you and you looked up.

"David. What are you doing here?" You asked him.

"I was walking past the Brooklyn Bridge when I saw you crying and thought might as well check on you." He explained. You nodded. You told him that you were talking too much and Spot pushed you into the river. "Wow Spot. Just wow."

"I know. Tell me about it." You say as you lay your head on David's shoulder.

"Hey. You know you can come to Manhattan anytime and we will be there for you?l David asked. You nod while David puts his hand on your knee.

"I know but I love it here." You smiled.

"Mouth get your hands off my girl." A voice said behind you both. You turned your head slightly to see Spot with a single rose in his hand. "I want to apologize for pushing you off the bridge. It wasn't necessary."

"It's okay Spot. I forgive you." You smile while standing up.

"Now beat it Mouth." Spot snarled.

Racetrack:
Your horse Comet can always tell what's wrong and you knew that. You cried silently in the corner of the stall hearing footsteps come closer. Comet nayed and the footsteps stopped. The door to the stall opened to see Race.

"Race. What do you want?" You sniffled.

"Babe. I'm sorry. I really am. I didn't mean to slap you. You mean the world to me." He said sitting next to you. You wiped your tears and moved away.

"Please stop Race." You said getting up. Only to be pushed back down by Comet. And you didn't just get pushed down by Comet to the floor but into Race.

"Babe. Please. Give me one more chance." Race begged you.

"Fine. Just because you're so darn cute." You chuckled and kissed him.

Mush:
You ran out of the private room you guys were practicing in and ran down the stairs only to tackle Crutchy to the floor.

"Oh my god. Crutchy. I didn't mean to tackle you." You said getting off him and pulling him to his feet.

"(Y/N), why are you crying?" Crutchy asked looking at you while wiping your tears.

"Nothing." You mumbled. Crutchy knew better to believe you.

"No it's something alright." Crutchy looks around and notices Mush running down the stairs. "Does it have something to do with Mush?"

"Yes. He slapped me." You cried. Crutchy hugged you just letting you cry into his shoulder.

"Just leave her alone for little while Mush. She just wants to be alone." Crutchy said as footsteps slowed down and started walking back upstairs.

You let go of Crutchy and smiled. "Thank you. I needed that."

"No problem. But Mush really wants to talk to you." Crutchy said and walked away. You nodded and walked upstairs to the private room. You opened the door and Mush looked up at you.

"Baby. Please. I'm sorry. I love you and didn't mean to slap you but you stepped on the foot I stubbed my toe two weeks ago that won't heal. And it hurt. I'm sorry." Mush said while standing up and kissing your forehead.

"I'm sorry I stepped on your foot."

Crutchy:
You sat down on a crate in Brooklyn and cried. You know that Crutchy would never hurt you like that but this is one of the first times he hurt you by pushing you down which surprised you.

"What are you doing on my territory?" A voice said. You turned your head to see Spot Conlon, leader of Brooklyn Newsies.

"I'm sorry." You said wiping your tears and got up off the crate.

"Woah. (Y/N). I didn't know that was you. You okay?" He asked. You shook your head and told him about everything with Crutchy.

"You can stay in Brooklyn for the night." Spot suggested. You shrugged.

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" A voice yelled. You turned to see Crutchy trying to walk faster than he normally does.

"I'm here Crutchy." You say sighing once he runs/cruching up to you.

"Rose. Please listen to me. I'm sorry. I love you and would never hurt you like that. I'm sorry (Y/N). Please forgive me." He said using your nickname Rose while he had tears in his eyes. You never expected him to cry after him hurting you but know you understand how much you mean to him.

"I forgive you Crutchy."

🐧Credits:🐧
For idea: Pretty much everyone cause y'all work your buts off so I notice you.

Writing: Me