Your First Kiss

Jack:
You and Jack all see each other one way or another. He loves seeing you even around the newsies. He was playing poker with Racetrack and Spot when all of a sudden he tried kissing your cheek and you turned to look at him and he kissed your lips.

David:
It was Christmas and since it was Christmas there was a mistletoe. That stupid mistletoe. You and David were walking into the lodging house boy room when all of a sudden the boys stopped both of you.

"(Y/N). David. There is a mistletoe." Jack smirked.

"Fuck you Jack." You muttered. You turned to David and gave him a long ass kiss.

Spot:
It was that time of the month again and you were your bullshitting self yelling at anyone near you. Spot tapped you should making you growl and glare the shit out of him.

"Back off Conlon." You growled making him toss his hands up in defense.

"Sorry. Didn't know it was THAT time of the month." He smirk. You tried to slug him but he stopped you and grabbed both of your wrist. He kissed you and ran away after.

Racetrack:
You were not riding today so you found Racetrack and decided to bid.

"If number two wins I get your bid." You smirk knowing he bided two bucks.

"And if number five wins I get a kiss." He smirked. You face went at red as a tomato. He smiled and turned toward the racetrack. Number two and number five were neck and neck, tying right before the finish line when number five pulled it together and won. You looked at Racetrack and frowned.

"You cheated." You said pouting.

"I know." He smirked kissing you.

Mush:*
You were staying at the lodging house since ofcourse you didn't have a home. You were on the top bunk sleeping when Bumlets hit the mattress making you fall. Ofcourse having to fall face up would be a good thing, if Mush was not there tripping over your feet, trying to get to his bunk.

"So-sorry Mush." You stuttered out, with your twos noses touching.

"It's fine (Y/N)." He smiled kissing your lips. You kissed back and smiled into it.

"Hey, stop getting into the sex zone and start carrying the banner." Jack yelled making some newsies snicker.

"Asshole." You muttered.

Crutchy:
Crutchy was waiting in the waiting. Room for a checkup when of course being you, tripped over Crutchy's Crutch and fell onto him.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry Crutchy. I did. I tried. I-"you stuttered out only to be cut off by a kiss.

"Youse stuttea way ta much." He chuckled.

🐧Credits:🐧

*=Hikari903278

None with *=Me