Description

Alice Avery lives in a society where every girl must wear mini skirts and unbelievably high heels. Where girls are expected to be bimbos and guys are Greek Gods. So how does a tomboy fit in this situation? And where are the bad boys?

Alice Avery is a tomboy. She loves to skateboard and hates gossip. She hates skirts, dresses, make up, and drama. She speaks up for herself and has not seen people due to being homeschooled all of her life. How will she take it when her senior year is spent in a public school filled with bimbos, jocks, and bad boys? What if she ends up living next to the bad boys? Oh no...

Now, for the bad boys. The Three Musketeers are the baddest boys in school. But no girls there are good enough to be their girlfriends. No matter how slutty they're willing to be. But Alice is different.

The Three Musketeers are more dangerous than many people know but the people they work for are even worse. What happens when Alice gets mixed up in their crazy mess?

Secrets will be revealed. Love will be in the air. Guns will be fired. Lives will be lost.

A/N: okay I know this isn't a chapter but I kind of want to get the idea out there. Chapter one is done but I would love to hear some feedback on the plot. So comment and stay tuned.

The plot and characters were created by me. They are fictional. This story was 100% my idea. Please do not copy the plot or characters and claim them as your own. If you see people who are doing that please message me and tell me about it. ©2015