Chapter Four

Alice' POV:

After I talked to Cleo, I stood by my locker. I decided that I needed to talk to those three trouble makers to make sure they know I'm more of a threat and to not mess with me. I knew that bumping into them at school would be best. I walked to my next class which was Biology.

"Hello, are you lost?" The teacher asked me. Seems nicer.

"No, this is on my schedule. I'm the new girl." I replied. She nodded and looked at her papers.

"Ah, Alice. Nice to meet you. Take a seat." I nodded and took a seat in the corner away from other people.

"Now, let's continue." The teacher wrote on the board and I zoned out. No one is going to ask me anything on my first day. I suddenly felt someone poke my shoulder. I turned around and my eyes widened.

"The leader." I whispered to myself. He was wearing a black v-neck and washed jeans. His black hair was messy and a smirk was plastered on his face.

"What?" He asked with amusement.

"You're in the Three Musketeers right?" I asked him.

"That's what people say." He replied slyly. I rolled my eyes at his smirk.

"Thanks for the information. I need to talk to you." I informed him and he cocked his eyebrow. "In more of a quieter setting." I added.

"Ah, I see what's going on here." He chucked. Cocky asshole.

"Not what you're thinking." I glared at him.

"Jace, is there something you would like to share?" The teacher asked him.

"Nah, actually I need to leave. Come on Skater Girl." He stood up. Did they decide to call me Skater Girl or something?

"Excuse me?" I asked him with my eyebrows raised.

"Come on. You wanted to talk." He reminded me.

"Not in the middle of class!" I yelled at him.

"What better time? Biology sucks and we weren't paying attention anyw-" I dragged him out of the classroom before he could make this any worse for my first day. I dragged him to an empty hallway and let him go.

"What's up?" He asked me and leaned against the locker.

"This morning I pissed off one of your little friends. I just want to make sure there's no hard feelings. I'll stay out of your way and you do the same. I just want to get this year over with." I replied. Yeah, I'm upfront but what's the point in making this long?

"Interesting." He seemed to be saying this to himself.

"What is?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"You don't want my attention. You are one strange girl." He chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

"I don't want attention. I think I'm getting too much because I'm the only girl here not willing to put out." I commented and he raised his eyebrow. "I just need you to make sure your friend isn't mad at me." I added.

"Here's the problemo. I don't control Ryder or Alec." Oh, the other one is Ryder. "They do what they want." I didn't know what to say.

"I am just asking you to keep the focus off of me. I don't want to be a topic. Just keep your music down and I won't have to kick your ass." I told him.

"You kick my ass? You're just a girl." He chuckled to himself. I glared at him.

"You're so right! I have to go! Going shopping!" I laughed in a high voice and twisted my hair stupidly. I stood there and he raised an eyebrow. Maybe I should call him Eyebrows... Suddenly Alec walked by and he was standing near to me.

"Hey Jace and there you are Skater Girl! It wasn't very nice to take my seat in first period..." He smirked at me. Is he high? Wait he might actually be... Don't answer that! I grabbed Alec's hand and flipped him. He moaned while lying on the floor. Yep, I learned a few moves from my brother.

"Oh shit." Jace stated and his mouth was wide open. I did a small sarcastic curtsy and walked away. I decided not to continue the rest of the day in school because I was so annoyed so I skated away.

I went home and I knew that Danny wouldn't be home for a few hours. I sat on the couch and watched ESPN.

~*~

I fell asleep on the couch and suddenly heard the front door open and close.

"Hey Ali." Danny commented and moved my legs which were across the couch. He sat down and put my legs back.

"I'll take it you had a good day?" I said with a raspy voice.

"It was okay. More happy to be home than anything else. I'll take it you had a bad day because you're already home?" He commented and smiled at me knowingly.

"The usual. Douche bags screwed it up." I replied and turned ESPN back on. Danny grabbed the remote from me and muted it. I turned and gave him the 'turn it back on or I'll cut off your balls and feed them to you' look.

"Who?" He asked murderously. I rolled my eyes. Nobody cares until something dramatic happens. Frankly, I don't find it to be drama though. I hate them and if I've done my job right they hate me.

"It doesn't matter. They are just trying to annoy me." I mumbled and crossed my arms.

"Oh, and they've obviously succeeded. You can't let them win. By leaving school early, you showed what makes you tick." He replied calmly like he's had this conversation plenty of times.

"People call them the 'Three Musketeers'." I stated and his cool smile faded.

"Ali, you need to stay away from them." He quickly told me and he seemed really serious. What has he heard?

"It's kind of hard when they live next to you and are in your classes." I replied annoyed that he thought I haven't already tried to avoid them.

"They live next door? Crap. Why are they interested in you? You haven't pissed them off right?" Danny stood up which knocked my feet to the ground.

"You okay? You don't look so good Danny." I answered. Why was he freaking out? He's the star football player. The guy everyone loves and most want to be. Should I be afraid of the Three Musketeers?

"Alice, I have some information that you need to hear..."

A/N: What do you think?

Is Jace hot or what?

What's gotten into Danny?

IF YOU MAKE A BANNER FOR THIS BOOK PLEASE MESSAGE IT TO ME. I'LL ATTACH IT TO A CHAPTER AND GIVE YOU CREDIT! :)

Vote and Comment if you liked this chapter!~Katyrules