Chapter Seven

"Okay let's start and get this over with." I grumbled. This was going to take forever if I complained. Even though I wasn't even involved in the fight.

"Agreed, grabbing a smoke after this period." Alec commented. I scrunched my nose.

"You're going to have a cancer stick you mean?" I asked while grabbing a piece of paper and a pen. I don't do pencils. He didn't reply and I gave him a piece of paper. I handed Cleo a piece of paper and she sat there silently

"What do we do with this?" Cleo asked me. "Well we have to interview each other... How about I interview Alec, Cleo interviews me, and Alec interviews Cleo" I asked. They both shrugged as if they didn't care. I cannot work in these conditions. "You two need to speak okay? I'm not going to do this project with you both quiet and going with everything I say. I won't do it alone." I finished. It's a pet peeve of mine!

"Okay, no need to be rude!" Alec replied. Cleo put her hands up in surrender.

"Okay so who wants to start?" I asked and looked around.

"Um... Start what?" Alec asked completely confused.

"Ugh!" I won't survive without killing Alec.

~*~

So obviously we got very little done. Alec was texting under his desk and Cleo was doodling on her notebook. No matter what I did they wouldn't pay attention to me. Eventually the teacher stopped us all and said to gather our things.

"Okay Alec and Cleo, you don't have to meet up with me after school. I'll finish the project. I'll put down random answers for the interview. I cannot take another minute of this." I sighed and threw my notebook into my bag.

"No way! It isn't fair to make you do the whole project."

"Um... Alec have you been possessed? Are aliens controlling you? Blink twice for yes and once for no." I looked at Alec with wide eyes. I've been doing the project alone anyways.

"Actually I have the school play tonight and tomorrow night. I don't want to leave you hanging but I'm one of the leads." Cleo shuddered. Did she think someone was going to yell at her or something? She needs to chill.

"That's okay Cleo, I think I understand your personality. I can put down questions that I already know the answers to." I replied and put my hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"Okay so we meet at my place?" Alec asked me out of the blue.

"I don't know, maybe we should meet at the park or something." I replied. I didn't want to see his brothers and I'm sure my brother would have a heart attack if Alec Darcy walked into our house.

"The nearest park is a few miles away. My motorcycle is in the shop. We have no transportation." Alec simply replied. I mentally sighed in annoyance.

"Fine, can you do six o'clock?" I questioned him and he seemed to be pondering.

"Yeah, I can make that work." He replied and I nodded. I walked out of the room and went to Biology. I walked out in the middle of class yesterday so I need an excuse. I thought of an excuse on my way to class. The teacher was standing in front of the class and greeting students as they walked in.

"Hi, I'm Alice. I don't know if you remember me but yesterday I walked out in the middle of class on my first day." I stated a bit flustered.

"I remember." He replied coldly. Yep, he remembers.

"Well I do apologize for the interruption. There was a misunderstanding with Jace and I had to have it cleared up. It won't happen again." I explained myself. He nodded in understanding.

"I'm not surprised. I would recommend you limit your contact with Mr. Payton. Go take your seat please." He warned me. So that must be Jace's last name... I'm like freaking Sherlock Holmes over here!

I walked to the seat I sat in yesterday because all of the other seats were filled. Jace was sitting in his seat looking bored. He had his feet on my chair and his phone in his hands.

"Move your feet." I demanded. He looked up from his phone and his face immediately lit up.

"Hey Sunshine!" He sarcastically replied to me.

"Your feet." I motioned to his feet. He moved his feet. I guess he's too tired to argue.

Boy was I wrong.

~*~

Throughout that whole class he poked my back with pencils and whispered 'hi' into my ear quite a few times. He threw balls of paper at my head and the teacher said absolutely nothing! The bell rang and I turned around.

"You know that you are annoying?" I asked him more irritated than ever. I have to focus on the teacher. It's only my second day.

"Yeah, I have that effect on people." He shrugged it off. I rolled my eyes which I've been doing a lot lately, and grabbed my bag. I walked out of the class without looking back.

I walked to my third period which I've never gone to before. Apparently it was German. I suck at German! I walked into class and sat in the back. The teacher smiled warmly at me. I like her. Kids started piling and eventually I saw a mop of brown hair. Ryder. No way! My first three classes and all are with different Three Musketeers members?! No. I refuse to deal with this crap.

He sat a few seats away from me thank the lord. When everyone was in the German teacher looked at me.

"Hallo klasse!" She announced in German. "I will be speaking in English for the next few minutes because we have a new student. I don't know how much German she is familiar with. Please stand and tell us about yourself." She's motioned for me to get up and I slowly stood up. I hate attention.

"I'm Alice Avery, I have a brother, I came here from Pennsylvania, and I am not good at German." I announced and sat down.

"Well nice to meet you Alice. We can work on your German and you've come a far way!" She commented. I nodded to tell her that I was done with this conversation but she didn't get the hint.

~*~

Throughout half of the period we were talking about how Germany relates to Pennsylvania. I miss my home so it want helping. The other half of the period was devoted to everyone only speaking in German. I was more confused than I have ever been in my life.

When I walked out of class I was so happy. Lunch was next and it meant I had finished three periods without killing someone. Yay!

I walked to the lunch room and saw how crowded it was. It was a nice day so I walked out of the school. There were a few picnic tables which showed me that kids were allowed to eat outside. I sat at one of the tables and grabbed my book. No stereo typing! I love to read and I'm not afraid to say it. Tomboys can read. I'm not stupid you know...

I was reading my book when someone walked up to my table. Who else came outside? I was really concentrated on my book I guess.

"Hey Skater Girl." Ryder greeted me. I saw Alec and Jace sit down beside him. Oh no.

A/N: So the next chapter is going to be really good. This kind of just showed her periods with the boys. Wait until you see what's after lunch! Hint: Alice loves it.

What did you think?

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter! ~Katyrules