Chapter 10: The Plan

The group had come up with a plan. Valkyrie would go and set free all of the prisoners and remove all their obedience disks and spur Korg to start his revolution. And banner would stay in Valkyries ship to ensure his safety, then Valkyrie would bring her ship to meet up with the one that Aloisia, Thor and Loki would be getting.

Aloisia and Thor wait as Loki enters codes to a door's security panel. "Hey, so listen, we should talk" Thor begins, leaning against the wall. Aloisia turns away awkwardly, unsure of what to do with herself

"I disagree. Open communication was never our family's forte" Loki replies coldly, containing to input the code.

"You have no idea. Been quite the revelation since we last spoke" The door opens, revealing a bunch of guards. Thor and Loki heft up two Sakaarian guns. Aloisia grows fire balls in her palms, ready to attack.

"Hello!" Thor says smiling at the gaurd as the weapon whirs as it charges up.

"Hi!" Loki adds

The pair shoot at the guards with their guns, while Aloisia makes quick, hot, short blasts of fire that are very similar to the plasma bullets the gods are shooting. They had decided that Al didn't need a gun as her fire would be more effective for her. The group blast their way through the guards, but as their weapons recharge, Thor and Loki duck behind a wall. Aloisia makes a shield of fire to protect herself as all of the guards weapons are now aimed at her.

Loki turns to Thor on the other side of the wall, "Odin brought us together, it's almost poetic that his death should split us apart" Aloisia lowers her fire shield and Loki and Thor burst out from behind the wall, continuing their attack. The three make their way through, Thor and Aloisia watch Lokis back as he puts the code in to lock the door behind them, and open the one in fort of them.

"We might as well be strangers now. "Two sons of the crown" set adrift" Loki continues.

As Loki moves through the door a guard enters, his gun pointed directly at Loki, who puts his hand sup in surrender. Thor attacks the guard, slamming his gun down so it shoots at the floor, blasting the guard up. The guard crashes against the ceiling before tumbling to the ground at Lokis feet "Thought you didn't want to talk about it?" Thor says. Although it is obvious Loki did want to talk about it, however he didn't want Thor to talk about it Loki was happy to explain it himself. Almost justify it to those he is speaking to.

"He's got you there, mischief"Aloisia turns to the god with a smile. Loki tenses at the nickname, remaining neutral to suppress his smile. Secretly the God of mischief finds it endearing to have a nickname and marks it as progress that Aloisia isn't as cold towards him. Loki knows that she still has some anger over what happened in New York but is putting that behind her for the sake of getting off Sakaar. Loki runs after Thor and Aloisia joining them in the lift as the doors close

"Here's the thing" Loki begins. They walk through the door. Entering the glass lift. Aloisia turns around, looking at the city behind them and letting the brothers talk "I'm probably better off staying here on Sakaar"

"That's exactly what I was thinking" Thor agrees. Though the God wishes he could bring his brother to live happily with him on Asgard again, or take him to earth where he could find some way to thrive, Thor knows that it may not work for Loki and may put others in danger. And Thor cannot have that happening. Sakaar may give Loki the power he craves or help him see the errors in his ways and bring upon him change.

Loki turns to Thor confused, his sock is event upon his face as he asks "Did you just agree with me?"

"This place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless. Brother, you're going to do great here".