Chapter 10: Battlefield

Back in Wakanda, Shuri is working steadily to complete the Mind Stone's extraction, Wanda stands by tensely. The Kingsguard, Borderers and Jabari have little success going against Cull Obsidian's chained hammer - he either sends them flying or punches them into the ground. The Black Panther getsfree of his other sorties, leaps and uses all his collected kinetic energy behind a punch that lays Obsidian flat.

Having found a clear spot rocket and Bucky stand next to one another shooting at the oncoming aliens "Come and get some, space dogs!" Rocket yells. Another wave of Outriders heads right for them. Bucky, having come up behind Rocket, grabs him with his mechanical arm, holds him at arms length and spins 540 degrees, firing his own gun at the same time. "Come on, get some, get some! Come on, get some!" Rocket continues Bucky drops Rocket, who looksup at him with an impressed gleam. "How much for the gun?" Rocket asks.

Bucky snaps off another burst "Not for sale"

"Okay, how much for the arm?" Bucky just gives him a look and moves off Oh, "I'll get that arm"

Thor swings his axe, attacking many of the enemies around him. Once they are defeated they catch their breath, Steve standing next to them. "New haircut?" Steve asks Thor

Thor grins, "Notice you've copied my beard" gesturing to his own beard. Cap nods, wearily gesturing at his own face with a shield-covered hand. Groot skewers three Outriders with his right arm.

"By the way, this is a friend of ours. Tree" Thor says, gesturing towards Groot with Stormbreaker

Groot snarls as he deafest the aliens, "I am groot!"

Steve gestures to himself with his hand, "I am Steve Rogers" Aloisia flies in, landing next to the pair. "You've gotten stronger" Steve observes smiling at the Goddess. Aloisia grins back.

"Something always happened when i go off world with Thor" She says, shaking her head with a teasing smile. "Can you not handle this planet without me?"

"Apparently not" Steve mumbles. Al chuckles, sending him another smile "you have a wife who's searching for you" Steve tells the woman.

"Can you point me in her direction?" Aloisia asks. Steve grins, pointing towards where he last saw nat. Aloisia flies off, shooting fire strikes at the enemies on the ground as she searches for her wife.

She spots her platinum blonde hair, flying down and landing next to her. Aloisia produces a wave of fire to crash into the enemies surround her. Nat pauses turning she sees Aloisia. Smiling brightly Nat runs up to her. The woman crashes into her wife, tightly hugging her. Aloisia builds a wall of fire that circles them to protect them from oncoming enemies. Aloisia smiles, finding Natasha's hand and giving it a reassuring squeeze. When they break apart Natasha kisses Aloisia.

"I missed you my love" Aloisia whispers. Breaking the kiss and leaning her head against Natasha's

"I missed you too"

"I'm sorry i was gone for so long" Aloisia says. Natasha kisses her once more.

"Please don't apologise, bruce explained. Are you okay?" Aloisia nods. She takes both of Natasha's hands.

"I am now. I love you"

"I love you too" The wall of fire slowly falls. Aloisia flies back up, going over to another horde of enemies, landing and thrusting her hands out. Fire roars from her palms, mixing it tendrils of shadow as it kills the creatures. Natasha turns fighting her way over to Okoye as the two use their expert combat abilities to defeat the army.

In Shuri's lab, a deep rumbling can be heard even at their height. Wanda looks down on the battlefield, and sees movement through the blazing forest between the troopships and the dome.When the disturbance reaches the edge of the trees, it turns into vast moving mounds of earth that easily bypass the force field and emerge. Threshers, sets of massive, motorized spiked wheels, intended for nothing more than shredding everything in their paths.