Promposal VI

Because I'm fabulous like Pewdiepie :D""

×××
"Are you even for real?!"

"You're insane!"

"Gosh, Nikki. That was incredible!"

"Puh-lease. Like that would be a turn on, girl."

"He deserves it."

"You go, girl!"

"I mean, how can you do that?"

"Isn't she incredible, Kait?"

"She's all grown up!"

"Would you guys stop it?!" They all look stunned and shocked at my outburst then continued with what they're doing.

We're currently inside the bathroom, changing into our casual clothes. They're already retouching their make-up, and I'm the only one who's not yet changed.

I entered a vacant cubicle and got change. Thinking that we wouldn't be doing anything other than shopping, I decided to wear a maroon sweatshirt, dark-washed jeans, and my white Vans. I got out of the cubicle and reapplied my lip gloss.

We walked to the school parking lot and got in in our respective cars. I will be taking mine, and Kaitlyn and Trish will be riding with me, while Bailey will ride with Phia. We decided to shop in a less crowded place, and because today's a Thursday, we chose the Fashion Square.

"So, uh, any suggestions to where we should go first?" I said, opening a topic. The atmosphere inside the car's too quiet and awkward for my liking and it's slowly killing me from within.

"Oh, we could go to Anne Marie's! My older sister told me once that whenever you're looking for a gown, that boutique is a must-go-for." Trish gushed

"Uh, anywhere I guess? Why not Triangles?" Kaitlyn shrugged

"Did Bailey say anything to you guys at all? What store?" I looked at them through the rear view mirror.

"Nah. But I guess, knowing Bailey, she'll chose Lollipop or Color Me Pastel." Trish said

"I'll ask her then." Kaitlyn piped up and fished out her phone from her bag and typed away.

I reached for the radio and searched an available station. After five stations, I stopped when I recognized the song playing.

I heard Trish giggle and she tapped on my shoulder. "Evanescence, yieee!"

"I know, right?" I turned to her. When the song started, we sang along.

"How can you see into my eyes, like open doors?" I started

"Leading you down into my core, where I become so numb." Trish sang, her hands making gestures and everything, like she's acting.

I tapped my fingers on the wheel to the beat and jiggled my foot to the music as I sing. Then when the chorus rolled in, that's when we break loose like hell.

"Wake me up!"

"Wake me up inside!"

"I can't wake up!"

"Wake me up inside!"

"Save me!"

"Call my name and save me from the dark."

"Bid my blood to run

Before I come undone!"

"Save me!"

"Call my name and save me from the dark!"

"Bring me to life..."

"BRING ME TO LIFE!!!"