3

Fhac had clearly forgotten me. Obviously, she had tons of kissing experiences. Why should I expect her to remember a kid like me? I wasn't probably her type. She was perhaps more or less 25, I was only 16. Having a crush on her was strange, of course.

The girl was still having a difficulty remembering my face. She was talking to herself and trying so hard to recall where she took notice of me. I merely stared at her, enjoying how funny she looked.

"Perhaps, I can help you out," I suggested.

"Help me... in what?"

"In how you think you find me familiar," I answered, shooting a glance. "Duh."

"Oh, yeah, please do," she said, seating herself straight.

The girl was in fact extremely serious about it. How could she be suddenly so interested about any of this? Or perhaps, she was interested in me. Damn you, Shaheera, why you gotta be so delusional?

"Hmmm," I partly closed my eyes as I grinned at her. "You probably came across me at some ice cream shop," I said as I remembered that instant when she passed by me while Gabriela and I were headed to the same shop.

"Wait a minute, do you buy ice cream in that shop with this green and yellow sign I can't even read?" The girl's jaw dropped. She was shocked. "Have you been stalking me? Oh, my god!"

"Are you kidding me?" I raised my voice at her. "Do you hear yourself? I just m-met you for the very first time." I was such a good liar.

"How did you eve---"

"It's called coincidence, woman!" I cut her off, then rolled my eyes. She was as delusional as me, thinking she actually had stalkers. I was probably the only person who noticed her.

"Sorry," she said then looked away, embarrassed.

I looked at my watch and read 7:07 pm. "You know what? I should go." I stood up from the chair, grabbed my bag, and started walking, leaving her. In fact, I was infuriated at her. How could she even say I was a stalker? That's a damn hell creepy thing. I was still thankful when she said that, at least, my actual crush for her at that very instant was fading fast. It wasn't romantic to have a huge infatuation with a woman who was probably 10 years older than me, that was just unusual.

"Shaheera!" She called out, but I continued strutting. "Shaheera!"

Whatever.

"Hey, c'mon, man!" I shouted.

Whatever.

Fhac was now following me, pacing as fast as she could to cope up with the distance I had already walked, and to me, I really felt like I was in a movie... in a love quarrel scene. "Would you please listen to me for one sec? Come on, man."

"Go fuck yourself," I responded in an intense voice, still trying to get away from her.

"I'd love to but... okay, ugh, c'mon, I was only kidding. Can't you take a joke?" she said out loud.

I could still remember it, that way she said "I'd love to" after I said to go fuck herself. It was so hot. It got me smiling like crazy while still trying to evade her. From the moment she said it, I slowed my pace, I wanted her to grab my arm and apologize. I liked looking at her each time she was getting sincere. It made me weak actually. But I didn't want to show it. I kept on ignoring her for approximately 15 minutes.

She eventually got tired and stopped convincing me to talk to her. But she was still following me.

"Go away!" I shouted at her.

"Damn, I just met you and you got me following you, and you're ignoring me! I ain't going away until you accept my apology. I really don't like it when people are mad at me. I can't sleep thinking I have an enemy out here!" she shouted back.