7: Water is H2O

For weeks, Fhac and I continued meeting each weekday. And every day, I was falling even harder for her. She constantly made me laugh, and she made me feel special in every way. It was on how she looked at me. She had those beautiful brown eyes. I could see how she truly felt within just by looking at them. She was so genuine and polite.

She taught me so many random things. She was clever and impeccable. And she would sometimes hold my hand with hers, our fingers intertwined. "I like holding your hand," as she would say.

She and Katherine were still together. She told me she just couldn't bear to break her girlfriend's heart by telling her she was into somebody else, whom she hadn't told yet. Probably, me. I wished Katherine would understand us (in case I was the "somebody else" Fhac was referring to).

Fhac, Katherine and I continued hanging out after the tutorial. And eventually, Katherine grew to like me. She was talking to me about her day now. And Fhac was happy about it.

I also noticed that Katherine seemed to witness how Fhac looked at me. I got anxious. She was observant. But, she didn't cry anymore. She merely kept quiet.

Katherine eventually accepted that Fhac had to take me home each time the three of us hang out. She promised not to get jealous and cry each time Fhac was with me. I was thinking that perhaps Katherine wasn't in love with Fhac anymore because Fhac told me that Katherine was no longer sexting her. She probably lost interest in Fhac. And that was the perfect moment when I had to tell her.

She and I were walking home during dusk on a Saturday. We ate burger prior to that and then decided to talk while she took me home.

Fhac looked at me with enthusiasm as she would always do. While I merely smiled timidly. Both of us had no idea what to say to each other.

She was so beautiful in many ways. I didn't know why people didn't appreciate her so much. Her kindness and cleverness were the two major factors why I fell for her. No, she wasn't the prettiest woman I had ever seen, but it was always about what's the inside that mattered to me.

Fhac chose to sit down on a bench and talk before taking me to my doorstep and I agreed. I loved spending every minute with her. She was my world. I learned so many things about her and I loved each and every flaw she had.

I fell in love with her once I witnessed the parts of her that nobody else got to see. Such as how I saw her in her clothes that hadn't been washed for days. And when I heard her singing the national anthem drunkenly. And there was once I followed her, she was eating pizza alone, and talking to herself. She was strange and barely had friends. I witnessed her cry and depressed, happy and smiling, frowning and angry, and I saw her with tears of joy. I saw her helpless and miserable. And I couldn't stop falling in love with her. She was my joy and everything.

I had to say something, everything was too serious and silent. "What can you say about water?"

"Is this for your project?" said Fhac, looking at me with those eyes of hers.

I nodded with a smile.

"You can just look it up on the internet," scoffed Fhac. "You only asked me because you wanted to make a conversation out of it."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

Fhac then smiled and attempted to tickle me with both hands. But I held her wrists first. Both of us stopped giggling and looked into each other's eyes. Fhac didn't say a word. She just stared at me. I was feeling a bit awkward, "What can you say about water?"

I instantly let go of her wrists then smiled.

"Water," started Fhac. "Water is H2O."

I grimaced, "Seriously?"