10: Eighteenth

Fortunately, Fhac was only messing around. She didn't really want to marry me. I was only seventeen. I was way too young to get married. When I turn 25, I'd marry her, I said to myself.

Fhac forced herself to forget what I did to her. But there were times when she would get extremely mad that she would shove what I did to my face. I was being an asshole anyway--- kept flirting with everybody even though I had a wonderful girlfriend. Boys and girls were everywhere. I couldn't help but flirt back.

It was a week before my eighteenth birthday. People were acting strangely, particularly my closest friends: Gabriela, Hunter, and Katherine. They were gathered in a round table at a park. They were all smiling and were particularly very nice to me.

"What is happening here?" I asked them.

"You'll see," Hunter replied, grinning.

Katherine took out a ukulele hidden from behind the table, and began strumming it.

"Ha! You know how to play. Who taught you?" I was smirking because I was surprisingly happy that day and at the same time, I had no clue what was going on.

"Fhacky, duh!"

Katherine was forming a melody over there. And all of a sudden, Fhac emerged from the trees, cross-dressing some 19th-century costume. She looked like a founding father. She was beaming at me and looking at me intently.

Gabriela and Hunter began dancing ballroom, and finally I understood what Katherine was playing... Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Ten or more folks emerged from the trees wearing the same outfit as Fhac. And I soon get it. It was a mini flash mob. Everyone sang and danced in synch while I only was staring at them smiling like an idiot.

Once they were finished, Fhac approached me, panting and sweating. She was so hot. She placed her hand into her pocket like she was pulling something from it. I began getting anxious. Was she going to ask me to marry her... again?

Fhac grinned and bit her lip. "Alright, I know I was so freakin' busy last week. You had been asking me out for a piece of pizza. I know, my fault. Don't worry, after this, you and I are having pizza, and come what may," said Fhac then teasingly winked.

"Weirdo," I giggled.

"We have been through rough times, my love. I know you are sorry. I also know that you wouldn't do it again. We have been partners for like what... uh..." Fhac forgot how long she and I had been together, I burst out laughing because I didn't remember as well.

"Baby, I forgot too."

"Oh," she chuckled very loudly. Her face was so red. She was starting to get nervous. "I... I may not remember how long I've loved you, but I promise not to leave you when you're feeling down. I promise not to hurt you in any way. I will cherish you for as long as I have feelings for you."

"What?" what she said confused me.

"Well, you're still young, and I may not be your future wife or something. But... will you..."

Oh my goodness, I was right. She was going to ask me to marry her. My heart was racing so fast. I was internally panicking. I didn't know if I wanted to marry her. I didn't know if she was the right person for me. I was apprehensive about the future. No, no, I couldn't handle being a married person. I was immature and stupid. My decisions were impulsive. I didn't deserve her. I was going to cry.

Fhac squinted. She noticed my apprehension. "I'm not gonna ask you to marry me, chillax. I was only going to ask you if you want to go with me to watch the Les Miz Concert Tour next week." Fhac eventually took out two tickets out of her pocket.