2 : Evil Teacher

The school day went peacefully for ishaan until social period arrived and the most hated teacher comes into their class with a big ass ruler in her hands that she carries everyday and a frown on her face. The kids stand up and greet "goooooooooddd afternooooooonnn maaaammmm" upon which she gets even more irritated.

"Why do you have to drag it? Such a headache! Keep the books on my table" She yells while asking the students to submit their homework books.

Ishaan opens his bag to take the book out. But much to his surprise he can't find it! He panics and searched the desks and surroundings and a realization draws upon him that he forgot it on his study table! He palms his head and makes a crying face.

"Kya hua yaar?" His friend asks worried about him.

"Fuckkk yaar homework ki note bhul gaya! Ab wo buddi (old woman) mujhe kacha chaba degi!!" Ishaan almost cries out.

"Ish! Relax man! This is your first time, she might cut you some slack!" His friend says trying to ease him.

"I completed it! But forgot the book all thanks to my idiot brother urging me to hurry up!!" Ishaan says while gritting his teeth.

Everybody except 3 students including ishaan submitted the notebooks. The teacher called out the three students and was surprised to see ishaan among them as he was always studious and punctual.

"What happened to you?" She asked shocked.

"Mam, i completed the homework! I forgot my book at home!"

"Shutup!!! One thing you didn't do your homework and now you are lying??"

"No maam! Promiseee! I completed it!!"

"I don't want to hear anything! Go bring your mother!" She yells and ishaan pales on the spot. Usually the teacher hits them with the ruler and it's done, she has never called somebody's parents to explain. Ishaan feels wronged but can't even move as he doesn't want his mother to know about this.

"Mam pleaseee don't call my mother!! I really completed the homework!" Ishaan pleaded the teacher but she showed no sign of budging. He kept begging her and finally she gave up only after hitting his palms 10 times with the ruler.

He usually never gets hit at school thanks to him being a sincere student and a topper, so it was hard for him to cope up, especially when he was not at fault. He just sat at his desk with a sad face and hoping that his parents don't get to know about this.

[meanwhile in the staffroom]

"I'm unable to comprehend how even good students are lying these days chi!" The social teacher exclaims in front of all the other teachers including madhavi.

"What's wrong?" Another teacher asks even though they all know this is her daily drama.

"Madhavi mam! Are you busy these days?" The social teacher asks madhavi who was shocked by the unexpected question.

"What?" Madhavi replies confused.

"I mean you are letting your kids go loose like that! Even though you are busy with school work, you should still look after your kids!" Social teacher taunts at madhavi. Actually this social mam was always jealous of madhavi. She hated how all the kids liked madhavi and how she gets praised by the principal all the time.

"What happened mam? Did ansh do something?"

"No surprisingly it's not ansh! It is ishaan! He didn't do his homework and on top of that he lied that he forgot his book at him and even disobeyed me when i asked him to call you!" The evil teacher said after adding all the masala.