35 : Ruthless

Kalyan with his cadets

Kalyan walks into his academy like everyday and turns from a loving and stern father to a strict instructor. His duty is to mould these boys into men of the prestigious army. For that he has to stone his heart and act harsh because the enemy never shows mercy to them when they are in war.

It was the day to check their cabin (room) state and he planned it to be a surprise. So none of the cadets were expecting it.

He was walking in and saw a cadet in front of him who was running in the other direction as soon as he saw kalyan.

"Cadet stop!" Kalyan said in a cold tone stopping while cursing himself about him choosing that path to go.

"Turn around" kalyan orders and the cadet turns around, salutes him and stands in attention.

"Which term are you in??"

"First term sir!!!" The cadet shouts at kalyan because he doesn't want extra trouble that his voice was low

"And from when did first termers were allowed to walk you moron!!" Kalyan yells at the cadet harshly.

[you can't walk in the academy, you can only run or move on your cycle from one place to another]

"Sorry sir!!!" The cadet shouted.

"Since you like walking so much, i'm sure you will love rolling! Start rolling and follow me!!" Kalyan orders and the cadet rolls next to him while he walks towards the squadron.

He kept walking faster tormenting the poor cadet even more! It was about a one kilometer walk from the parking to the squadron and the poor cadet's palms were scratched bad by the end.

He wouldn't walk usually but he wanted to torture the pitiful cadet.

When they reached the squadron, the cadet sighed in relief and was about to get up.

"Did i give you the permission to get up??" Kalyan asks coldly and the cadet assumes rolling position while making a crying face and wincing in pain.

"Keep rolling till i come back! SCC!!! Monitor him!" Kalyan orders the SCC (squadron cadet captain) who was nearby.

"Yes sir!!" SCC replies while saluting him.

The first term cadet keeps rolling in front of the squadron while the SCC chews him out for getting in trouble with kalyan.

Kalyan now goes into the squadron and orders a fall-in within 30 seconds. All the cadets rushed to the fall-in hall and it sounded like an earthquake due to the sound.

"Stop!!" Kalyan stopped few cadets who arrived after 30 second mark, more like who arrived at the 31st second 🙃.

"You idiots are going to become officers with this sort of time sense?? Drop your asses!!" Kalyan yells at them and they drop on the ground.

"Start pushing!" He orders and the cadets start doing pushups.

"I'm going to check your cabin's now, let's see what kind of a bullshit state they are in like you guys!" He says and moves towards the cabins.

He goes into the first one and it looks fairly clean and organized. He open the cupboard and calls the cadet who uses that cabin.

"Is this the way you organize your cupboard fucker! And you are a third termer for god's sake!!" Kalyan says while pointing out that the uniforms which were hanged didn't have equal distance between them.