42 : Dissapointment

"I'm very dissapointed in you!" Kalyan says defeatedly

Noor now starts crying even more uncontrollably. She wished that it would have been better if she was hit instead of kalyan being disappointed in her.

"Aisa mat kahooo" noor yells while crying.

"Phir kyu bahar gaye? Huh?" Kalyan asks sternly, something very new to noor.

"Kyu gaye ho noor? Pata bhi hai kitne pareshaan hogaye ham log??" Kalyan asks with a cold voice.

"Sorry papa.... Bore horahe the ghar pe... Hum tho bas masti karne gaye the... " noor replies crying.

"Bore horahe tho bina bataye bahar chale gaye?? Ek call nahi kar sakthe the? Call karke pooch nahi sakte?" Kalyan asks with a raised voice and noor cries even more.

"So..rry" noor mutters while crying sadly.

Seeing that kalyan's strictness breaks and is unable to continue further. Looking at her crying facing down and shrugging her shoulders while sniffing softened him.

He picks her up and places her in his lap. She burries her head in his chest and cries even more.

"Sorry papa....." she says while crying.

"Ok ab rona band karo shhh!" Kalyan says in a much gentler voice then before but it is still not as sweet as his usual voice towards noor.

"Beta apne jo kiya haina, bohot galat baat hai! Aap kahi ghum gaye tho? Kisine kidnap karli tho?" Kalyan scolds her.

"Agar itna bore ho rahi thi and bahar jana hai tho call nahi kar sakthe mujhe? Mene kabhi mana kiya he apko bahar jane se? Nahi na?" Kalyan says and noor shakes her head.

"Tho chupke jane ki kya zarurat thi? Call karke bolthe mujhe, tho me aake bahar le jaatha!" Kalyan says and noor just cries in his embrace.

"Sorry... mene zyada socha nahi..." noor says softly.

"Waise galti apse zyada tho un dono gadho ki hai! Par aap unpunished hone ki sochna bhi mat! You are grounded for a month. Ghar se bahar kahi nahi jayenge!" Kalyan says and noor nods. She is ready to do anything it takes if kalyan is not dissapointed in her.

Kalyan didn't ground the boys but he grounded her because he was scared of noor's neighbour searching her. He thought that if he grounded her she would stay home without asking any questions.

"Aap please dissapointed mat hona.... Me fir se nahi jaungi aise..." noor says while crying.

"Nahi hu beta... mat ro please.. meri princess royegi tho mujhe acha nahi lagegi..." kalyan says while wiping tears off noor's cheek.

He consoled noor for a while and she immediately slept after crying so much.

He went out of the room to his sons and as he has expected they were surprisingly still maintaining the position and the ACC was standing there monitoring them. Kalyan raised his eyebrows at him and the ACC gave a proud look.

What actually happened was,

As soon as kalyan went into the room, while taking noor with him. Ansh plopped on the ground.

"Yaar ansh! Sir ajayenge!" ACC who panicked at the sight told ansh.

"Aree bhai! Abhi time lagega! Tab tak aaram kaunga aur jab papa ki aane ki sound aye tho fir se khada ho jaunga!" Ansh says with a smirk.

Ishaan too follows ansh and they sat on the floor. ACC who felt bad for them went towards the room thet kalyan went and stood there. As soon as he heard kalyan coming this side, he signalled ishaan and ansh. They immediately assumed the position.