Chapter 4...

A/N... I have nothing to say, now, enjoy...

Percy POV
As I walked up to the Athena cabin, the more this felt like suicide... Well, here's goes nothing...

*knock knock* almost immediately, Annabeth threw the door open and engulfed me in a hug, I wiggle out of her arms and she gave me a disappointed look.

"C-can I talk to you?" She nodded and let me into the cabin, it was filled with high tech devices that I couldn't even name. She led me over to her bunk and plopped down, a scared look in her stormy gray eyes.

I wasn't sure if I should sit or stand, I stood and immediately felt awkward, "I-I'm sorry" she seemed confused, I sucked in a breath and elaborated, "I can't do this any more"

The corners of mouth turned down even more, "well... I guess since it's over, I might as well should tell you" I tensed up, "yes?" I asked her tentitavely.

She drew a breath in, "idontactuallylikeyouandwasusingyouasacoverupformelikingreyna", I looked at her stunned, "what?" She seemed ready to pass out from nervousness, "I don't actually like you and was using you as a cover up for me liking Reyna."

I opened my mouth and gaped at her, "well, I was kind of faking our relationship for the past few weeks, even months so I can't really blame you" she nodded, "are we still friends?" I nodded and pulled her into a brotherly hug, "of course wise girl" and I exited out of the cabin.

That went surprisingly well...

I realized I should thank Nico for his advice and knocked on his door, "it's open" a grumpy voice called from inside. I twisted the door knob and pushed the door open.

When I adjusted to the darkness I saw Nico on the edge of his bed in only his boxers. I blushed...wait... Why am I blushing again?

"Percy..." Nico quickly dove back into be to cover himself up with his blanket and blushed a deep scarlet. "W-what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Just came to thank you.."he looked at me curiously, his eyes were a deep, warm, chocolaty color and I felt myself melting into them...

"Percy?" Nico called, "oh, I blinked, I came to thank you for the advice you gave me on Annabeth, she wasn't even mad!"

Nico POV(because you know... Thought I was gonna say YOLO? :P)

My heart fluttered when he told me he broke up with her, "oh, cool" he started leaning in, WTF was happening?! Was he gonna kiss me?! Not that i minded...

A/N Cliffhanger... Do they kiss?! Ima update ASAP!