Chapter 12...

Nico POV
Gods, my head was spinning as I tried to sit up, "I see you're awake" said....Hazel? "W-what's going on?" I stuttered out.

I was in a dark room, most likely my fathers palace, judging by the potent stench of death. "Dads place" she replied simply as if that explained everything.

"Why am I here" I tried, "because you like Percy and I'm giving Will a favor" I blinked and frowned, "so Will likes me?" (A/N I think I may ship Solangelo more so this is kinda painful to write).

She nodded like it was obvious, "so of course we have to get Percy out of the picture" what was I gonna do. I looked down and saw my legs were chained to the bed, "so you don't get any ideas" she said, since she saw me looking down.

"What if I have to use the bathroom?" I countered, "you don't" she said, I gulped. Someone help I thought.

Percy POV
What was going on? I sighed and slumped back on my bed. Someone help I heard someone say. What was that? I thought this is Nico Percy! Help me! Why was he asking for help, he seemed perfectly fine with will.

I suddenly realized something, I couldn't read Nico's mind over at the Arena, he and will also seemed to flicker, wait...Nico's in trouble!!

Im on my way! I thought, I'm in the underworld! There's a passage behind Zeus' fist! Just sing to open it! I heard Nico say, I'm on my way!

I told you there wasn't gonna be any LEGIT Solangelo :) or will there 😏 sorry this is short, I just like torturing my readers mentally with cliffhangers