Chapter 10...

Percy stopped and walked up the steps, he knocked and a moment later, his mom opened the door, she smiled and tackled him in a hug. "Percy!" She yelled.

I smiled at the moment and walked in, "hey Nico" she said as I walked inside, "so Percy, what brings you here".

He fiddled with his fingers, "um, I need to tell you and Paul something" her expression got serious and she called "Paul!" The next moment he was standing at the door frame and asked, "yes?", "Percy wants to tell us something"

He walked over and sat on the couch next to us. The looked at Percy, "Nico's my boyfriend" he said, his mom didn't even seemed fazed, "what happened to Annabeth?"

"I broke up with her" said Percy looking up to me and smiling, I grabbed his hand and urged him to continue, behind Percy's mom, Paul seemed to be comprehending the situation.

"Wait, so your-" started Paul, "yep" I piped up, popping the 'p'. He looked confused but nothing negative, "so...first Percy is a half God and now he's gay, I'm not even surprised" Finished Paul.

I smiled putting my arm around Percy's back, "well," started Sally to break the tension, "dinner?" She suggested. Percy nodded enthusiastically, he got more excited over food than seeing his mom, why did I like him again? Oh yeah, because he's amazing.

"Great, I'll get started right now"

~time skip to after dinner cuz I'm the most uncreative person in the world~

"Thank you miss Jackson" I said, standing next to Percy on the porch, "it was no problem Nico, nice to see you again."

"Bye mom" said Percy hugging her, "bye love" said miss Jackson. I suddenly thought of miss Jackson by Panic! At the disco and smiled to myself.

As the door closed, I kissed Percy on the lips, wrapping my arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed back.

Tonight was a good night.

Guys, I have a few ending ideas, I'll still write like 2-3 more chapters before finishing the book, but I need your guy's opinions.

Next chapter:
-attack on camp
-Leo comes back
-my ending *taps fingers together evily*

Pick one, say 1,2, or 3 in the comments!