Chapter 9...

Percy POV
I don't know what had gotten into me these past days, am I gay? Probably. I was still thinking about Nico thought/told me, he liked me since the day we met?

I can't imagine how hard that could've been for him, considering what time he was from, I admit, I really like him, I'll tell it to the world.

We're we dating? Technically, I'm gonna ask him on a date, we're going to New York to eat some blue candy and tell my mom we were dating.

I was walking up to the hades cabin, the mind reading was more sedated and usually worked more around the person, but I could control it now.

I knocked on the door, "coming" I heard some shuffling, the door opened, "uh, hey there" I said, I mentally facepalmed. "Hey" said Nico, getting out of the door way, I walked in and sat on the bed.

He sat next to me, "wanna go on a date tonight?" I asked him, he smiled, "of course" he pulled me in for a hug and kissed me, I kissed back, then he pulled away, "meet me at the camp borders at 5 and don't worry, I already asked Chiron" he nodded.

"You're the best" he kissed me again, this time slow and romantic, he slightly bit my lip, I shivered, his lips were cold and tasted of vanilla.

"I love you" I said inbetween the kiss, he blushed, "I love you too, fishboy" it was my turn to blush, "I'll see you at 5 vanilla" two could play at this game.

I bit his lip one more time before pulling away and walking out his cabin. "Yes! I'm going on a date!" I heard Nico yell from inside his cabin, I smirked and thought "I heard that". Uh... Hehe... Thought
Nico.

~Time skip to 5~

Nico POV
He asked me on a date!! Where are we going?! I stood at the camp borders, I checked my phone, 4:59 pm.

As if on cue, Percy walked out of the woods in black skinny jeans and a blue Pierce the veil shirt. He looked freaking hot in those jeans, considering they were tight against his but- no! Bad Nico!

I held out my arm, he linked our arms together and I shadow traveled us to New York. We landed in front of a candy shop.

Percy pulled me inside and we stocked up on candy, I got a whole bunch of chocolate while he went crazy with the blue, the people were giving us weird looks, namely the shop owner.

We went up to the cashier and paid with the money Chiron gave us, I put a chocolate in his mouth and kissed him, I don't care who was there to see.

We exited the shop with bags of candy and made our way down to Percy's mom's apartment. We went around the corner and I saw we were nearing the apartment.

I'm so evil Ima leave you hanging rite here!

*evil laugh*

Gimme feedback!