Chapter 15...

Idk where I'm going from here tbh...

Percy POV
I felt us land and realized I didn't have any idea of what to do, we should probably take Hazel to Frank, he'll know what to do. I told Nico this and we ran together towards the Ares cabin, we burst in the door and started calling for Frank.

Clarisse appeared in the door way, leaned against it and rolled her eyes, "what do you want Prissy" I ignored what she called me and told her to get Frank. "Frank!" A few minutes later, Frank appeared scared. Even he was scared of clarisse, "Hazel!" He exclaimed and got her from Nico's arms. Nico explained to him what happened and Frank nodded. We took that as a sign to leave and did.

Why do I feel like this is badly written

We made our way back to the Hades cabin with our arms linked, Nico leaning into me. I snuggled my nose into his hair and smelt a distant smell of vanilla with a hint of death, just like I like it.

We went into the cabin and sat down on the coffin beds, he really needs to redecorate...we can worry about that later. "So," I said giving Nico a small smile, "so," he continued. "What happened?" I asked him. "I honestly don't know, I just remember waking up in the underworld after going to sleep."

"Oh, well, my side is a long story, so here's how it went,-I get confused with books sometime so I'm just gonna sum up the other chapters and shit, k?- I just decided to go to the arena when I walked in to see Will sucking your face off, but something seemed off because your voices sounded mechanical and you were flickering like holograms, then you saw me and told me to go away after Hazel congratulated you for dumping me, then I thought on it and heard you calling me blah blah blah and that's how we're here now" I summed up, out of breath. "Wow," said Nico widening his eyes, "why was Will sucking my face off?" He asked me.

"I'm pretty confused as to what's going on but I know that Hazel isn't Hazel.." I answered, "well I know her eyes are blue and she sounds like Octavian" he told me. "We should just chill for now and wait for tommorow" I told him, passing my fingers through his mop of beautiful brown/black hair. "I guess we'll just hope for the best" he leaned against me as I turned the TV on.

Ok, I honestly have no explanation for how the fuck Octavian possed Hazel but I'll think of some thing :). Thanks guys for almost 2k, I just think I'm not surprised cuz I have like 5k on one book, not to be mean or anything... Now I sound like a douche bag...I never said anything *makes hypnotic gestures while backing away*