Chapter 14...

I hope you're happy solangelo_is_life_

Nico POV
Maybe I can snap her out of this...I just need to hit some sensitive spots (stop pervs, don't get all pervy...that was meant to be a Percy pun) Hazel was moving around, she seemed to be holding a needle, either I get rescued or snap her out of this.

"Marie, Frank...uh" what else do I say? She turned around and glared at me with piercing blue eyes. "I said quiet" she spat through gritted teeth. I could tell she was fighting her incstints.

I closed my eyes thinking when I suddenly heard a crash through the house. "W-what?" Hazel's eyes were Hazel for a second, all I need is to snap her out of this! The door flew open and Percy's eyes darted around before making contact with mine.

He ran over to me and hit the chains with Riptide, cutting through them like butter. I quickly got up out of bed, I have nothing to defend myself with! "Stop this!" Hazel yelled, except this time it wasn't even her voice. It was...Octavian?

"Hazel!" I shook her shoulders, "snap out of it" she glared at me, "I'm so sorry about this.." I connected my fist with her jaw causing her to black out. I picked her up in my arms and followed Percy.

"Are you strong enough to shadow travel?" He asked me, I nodded and slung Hazel over my right shoulder extending my other arm for Percy to grab. He obliged and I willed the shadows to swallow us.

And scene, this writers block is clearing up, I have a vague story line going.