Chapter 8...

Nico POV
ASDFGHJKL!! Not good! I just kissed Percy! What do I do?! Ok...Ima go to Jason's cabin...he'll know what to do!

I ran up the hill into cabin 1, I knocked furiously on the door, "hold on!" Yelled Jason from inside, "open up!" I yelled at him just as he opened the door.

I plunged inside and started pacing, "ihavenoideawhattodoijustkissedpercywellpercykissedmewhattoido?!" He gave me a confused and flustered look.

"Can you start from the top?" I took a deep breath, trying not to have a panic or anxiety attack, "ok, so I got this message from Aphrodite telling me to get Cupids now from Hawaii but I had to take Percy, we got there and the only way to get the bow was with a confession, so Cupid, that little bi*ch made me confess my love to Percy" every word I spoke made it harder for me to keep my calm.

Jason made a sign for me to continue with his hand, "ok, so after that, I shadow traveled us back and I nearly passed out, so Percy was sitting me in his lap, that's when we realized we could read eachothers thoughts, then, he KISSED ME!" I started pacing again.

"If he kissed you, that has to mean something", I suddenly heard the door open and Percy walked in, "uh....hi?" He said. I felt the color drain out of my cheeks, "how much did you hear?" I asked him.

"Um...the whole thing" he shrugged and gave me an apologetic smile, I don't care if I had shadow traveled 2 times today, I willed myself to become one with the shadows and teleported into the woods.

What have I done...?! "I can still hear your thoughts" I heard Percy's mind say. Can you not? I thought furiously.

"I don't think we have a choice" Percy thought. I curled up into a ball leaning against a tree. What do you want? I thought.

"To apologize, I wasn't trying to lead you on or anything, I guess I kind of like you" Percy told me. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I've liked you since the day you got me from the academy, it broke my heart to see you with Annab*tch and now you like me?!

I started to sob, "where are you?" Percy thought. What's it to you Percy? I sobbed even more so that my knees were getting soaked with tears.

"So I can apologize...and I want to kiss you again...wait...did you hear the last part?" I laughed a bit and stopped crying, yeah...

"Sh*t...are you in the woods?" I considered if I should tell him the truth, maybe.. "I'm behind you" I looked to my left to see Percy standing behind me.

"I'm sorry..." Said Percy, "it's ok" I stood up so that I was facing Percy. He tilted my chin up and leaned in, I leaned into the kiss, and this time, I didn't pull away.

A/N Are we getting any feels 😏😏😏
Tell me if I should write more, I'm gonna try not to be like those annoying authors that say: I'll try to update every week: 4 weeks later..."oops I forgot!" I hate those kind of people cuz I know I typed this out in 15-30 minutes... It depends on the length and if I have writers block...get ready for some hardcore percico in the next chapters 😆😆👊🏼👊🏼