Chapter 6...

A/N 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... Dissapointment, I have nothing to write for the authors note, oh...I've gotten over writers block, I have a vauge idea of a plot going...^•^

Percy POV
Ugh! What the hell was wrong with me! Why was I about to kiss Nico?! Was I gay?! I have no idea...he'll probably think I'm a creep or something... He was obviously straight...?

Oh well, I got Riptide and turned it around in my fingers, I sighed, put it down and fell back in my bed, willing sleep to take me.

Nico POV
I woke up with a start, curse you Aphrodite, i threw my blankets off and hopped in the shower, I thought about why the world was so mean to me...

I got out, put a towel around myself and walked out to my room, "hey" I nearly had a heart attack, "sorry, I'll get out" I recognized that voice.

They were "Percy", he looked at me a little uncomfortable, "the one and only, I'll give you some space" and with that he walked out my cabin.

I clothed myself I opened the door to see Percy leaning against my cabin, he saw me and walked in, "I'm sorry about.. Last night..." I nodded and realized it was now or never that I told him about the dream.

"Um... I kinda got a dream message and it kinda has to do with us" I mentally facepaled, just start throwing up rainbows and riding unicorns, he probably knows you're gay, "where to?" Percy asked.

"Oh, Hawaii, I can shadow travel us, we kinda have to get Cupid's bow" Percy smirked, "the gods need demigods for everything" I laughed awkwardly, "we need to tell Chiron" I told him.

"Then let's go" we got up and made our way towards the big house.

~Time skip to after when they come out the big house~

Chiron accepted and we were on our way to Hawaii, I stepped closer to the shadows and got ready to shadow travel, I grabbed Percy's hand, which were super soft and moisturized if I do say so myself, and willed the shadows to take me.

We landed with a start, I saw black dots dancing in my vision and felt Percy catch me. That's all I remember before everything went black.

A/N do you guys want longer chapters? It may take me longer to publish them but for other stories I manage to write up to 2k words a chapter, but I'm just talking 500-1000 words?