Chapter 5...

Nico POV
Percy stopped leaning in and coughed leaning back. I felt something die inside me and coughed myself.

"Well...I should be going" said Percy, I nodded as he got off my bed and slipped out the door. I passed out on my bed(not litterally, just an expression) and curled up.

What's wrong with me?! I took out my Phone that the stoll brothers monster proffed and jammed out to some Fall Out Boy, trying to drown out my thoughts.

I felt myself dozing off and didn't stop the feeling.

I looked around, i was in a café, but it was empty except for a woman sitting infront of me, I recognized her immediately.

"Aphrodite" I hissed, "yes, yes, I think you know what I'm here to talk to you about" I glared at her but nodded, knowing she had the upper hand in this situation.

"Him" I said, "yes, I have a quest for you, you and Percy need to go to my island and get my sons bow and arrow...", I stared at her, resisting the urge to punch her and her cursed son.

"And where is this?" I asked her, "Hawaii" she replied, "now, you're beginning to wake up, next time I see you, I hope it to be Hawaii"and with that the dream began to disappear.

I woke up with a start, great, now everyone will wonder why emo boy and fish boy are going to Hawaii on vacation, well, you get the point...

A/N cursed Aphrodite... Haha, this'll be fun...