Part 1

"Greyson, I like you..."

I ran as fast as I can. Not thinking where I am going. Deep thoughts entered my mind. My body is shivering and I'm near to tears. What if he avoids me? What if he won't talk to me anymore?

People are calling my name but I just ignored them. All I have to do is to escape from the embarrassment I had just made. I should've not confessed! I SHOULD'VE NOT CONFESSED!

I stopped in an old train station panting like a dog. Feels like I'm going to die or something because of thirst. I ran for like 1 hour. Who wouldn't be tired of that? I observed the place and it looks like no one is living here. No people. The railings of the train are broken. I don't know how did I ended up here.

I walked all the way home, feels like I've burned 5 kilograms because of the running I've made. I entered our house and half of my relatives are there. They saw me but they just didn't care. All of their attention are focused on my baby cousin. They are playing with her. That's what I hate. They don't care about me. Neither of them bothered to ask if I ate already. Oh, right. Life sucks if you're the eldest.

By the way, I am Vanessa Claire Anderson. The 14-year-old girl who shouldn't have been born. I have baby blue eyes and a black straight hair. Also I stand 5'5. I have friends in school. I laugh with them even though I am not happy. It's just that I don't want to tell them what I am feeling. I mean they wouldn't understand.

**

I woke up because of my stupid alarm clock. I checked my clock and it's 6:30 in the morning. Time for school again. I am so worried sick about what's going to happen. It's just, I can't take it tha- I mean I'm scared.

I went to the bathroom and made my business. After, I grab my bag and my blackberry which is on the side of my bed and then went downstairs. I saw them right there again. Of course, I said goodbye to them but they just nodded. They kept on blaberring about my baby cousin's life. Of course, I got jealous. As a human, I want attention too from my family. I mean can't they just treat us all equally? I know I'm over-reacting but I just don't feel loved.

I walked on my way to the classroom. While walking, I saw Greyson with his best friend, James. I looked at him but he just avoided my gaze. I should've not confessed. Whenever I arrive in the morning, he will atleast smile at me or say hi. But now, I think he's starting to avoid me. I am right. He's already avoiding me. I hate this. So he's gonna avoid me for the whole year?! We're seatmates and It will be really awkward for the two of us. Sigh

"Vanessa! Whoah! You've arrived so early!" Mark, one of my friends said. Seriously? I gazed at the clock and it's just 7:30?! WTH. I SHOULD'VE SLEPT MORE!

"Uhm, I didn't noticed the time. I was out of my mind, I mean I was drunk. Yeah. I'm drunk." What a nice excuse -____-

"Are you okay? Do you want us to get you something?" Guiane asked

"I'm fine. No thanks!" I lied.

While waiting for our teacher to arrive, I just played with my phone and stuffs. Suddenly Greyson came in and sat beside me. OF COURSE WE'RE SEAT MATES! DUH! He moved his chair a little bit away from me. STUPID STUPID STUPID. OKAY TOO MUCH FOR THE DAY!