Part 9

Greyson's P.O.V.

I went to the comfort room and I punched the wall not caring what might happen to my hands. That girl is pissing me off! Shit! I have to take a revenge! I'm a heartthrob and she can't just ruin my popularity in this school! I groaned and punched the wall for the last time.

I went out of the comfort room looking like a gangster. Girls are staring at me like 'what happened?' I just shrugged it off.

"Yo mate!" James went up to me smiling like an idiot

"James I'm not in the mood! Don't fool around." I ranted seriously. He just tapped me on the shoulder and he left me.

"WHAT'S WRONG IN THIS WORLD?!" I burst out. They all stopped in their tracks and they stared at me. This girl went to me and then she rubbed my back. I must be crying right now. I hugged her and then I cried. I don't know why I'm crying but-

"Greyson, stop crying. It would be fine. Don't mind them." Hannah comforted me. I just cried and I hugged her

"Hannah, why are you here? You're supposed to be with them laughing at me. That bitch is shouting rumors which isn't true!" I sighed preventing from crying.

"Greyson stop crying. You're over-recting. What the hell! Boys don't cry that way!" Hannah exclaimed.

"What? I'm a human too!" I protested closing my eyes. We're human too! I'm just a boy. That doesn't mean I'm not allowed to cry

"But boys don't cry on those little things. Is she your girlfriend?"

I almosed puked "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND AND SHE WOULDN'T BE! SHE'S JUST DOING THAT BECAUSE SHE LIKES ME!"

"Well the best thing is to take a revenge on her!" She whispered then she left me.

That's right! That's a great idea! I will take a revenge on her. I don't care what might happen. I just want to take a revenge on her! She pissed me off. I should piss her off too! What goes around comes back around!

==

"GREYSON ARE YOU CRAZY? THAT'S TOO IMMATURE!" James exclaimed obviously he doesn't like my Idea.

I smirked at him "James! You don't get it. She pissed me off!!"

"What? but that doesn't mean you have to take a revenge!"

"NO WHATEVER YOU SAY! SHUSH YOUR MOUTH! IT'S MY PLAN!"

"WHAT GREYSON? ARE YOU EVEN THINKING? HALF OF THE GIRLS IN THIS CAMPUS LIKES YOU!"

"THAT'S THE POINT! THEY LIKE ME. ALMOST ALL OF THEM! I CAN USE THEM TO RUIN SOMEONE'S IMAGE IN THIS SCHOOL!"

"Greyson, I don't get you. You're not like that. What the hell happened?"

"You'll get used to it. James, she's the one who started this. I won't just act here like nothing happened!"

"BUT GREYSON THAT'S CHILDISH!"

"I look cute anyways.."

"You made no sense."

"So do you! You have nothing to do about it. It's my plan!"

"What? I'm just trying to convince you. Yeah, you're a heartthrob. But that is a MAJOR TURN OFF!"

"WHAT? WELL I'LL JUST TAKE A REVENGE ON HER! NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT!

"THERE IS! GREYSON ARE YOU STUPID? YOU ARE A HEARTTHROB!"

"I KNOW JAMES! SO STOP. I THOUGHT YOU'RE MY BESTFRIEND?

"I'm tired Greyson. Do whatever you want. One day the girls will dislike you because of your attitude."

"James you don't get it. I hate her for doing that to me! I should take a revenge on her! She's a bitch! No one will like her! Just accept that! Why can't you?"

"Really, Greyson? REALLY?! YOUR CONSCIENCE CAN HANDLE THAT?"

"WHATEVER! LEAVE ME ALONE HERE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU BY NOW!"

"YOU'RE TOO IMMATURE! MANY GIRLS JUST LIKE YOU! BUT NOT BY YOUR ATTITUDE. I SWEAR THIS TO YOU, YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL AT THIS!"

"I WOULDN'T!! JUST LEAVE!"

"GREYSON STOP!"

I thought he's my bestfriend. If he really is my bestfriend, he will support me on what I want. But no! He just disagreed. Whatever he say, I will continue my plan. I have to piss her off!! Okay Greyson. Focus.

I went to the stage and I grabbed the mic

"Hello, Everybody! How are you right now? I have some announcements to make!" The mic echoed on the whole campus. They all gathered in the quadtrangle.

"Well, Some of you might know what had happened to the cafeteria a while ago. So I just want to tell you guys that IT'S NOT TRUE. I repeat IT'S NOT TRUE! VANESSA CLAIRE ANDERSON JUST MADE UP A STORY TO RUIN MY IMAGE. BUT IF YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW SHE HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON ME. SHE WANTS TO WIN MY HEART. SHE THINKS I LIKE HER BUT I DO NOT. I AM SEEING SOMEONE." I winked and some of the girls started to scream asking me who but of course that's a joke! Some shouted that 'Vanessa is a flirt! We love you Greyson!' 'wooh Greyson get down the stage! the principal might see you' with that, I quickly turn the mic off and put it back on it's stand then I went down.

I saw Vanessa. Her Jaw dropped on what I just said. I stick my tongue out and then rolled my eyes. I teased a smile on her.

It looks like she wanted to punch me at the moment. Isn't she thinking? Now who's image is ruined. We're not yet done! Some girls went up to me and then they asked me who it is. They are telling me how flirt Vanessa is. I can see some girls which I think they like me going to Vanessa. Vanessa just frowned. I think my plan worked!

"GREYSON!" Vanessa called. She went up to me and OHMYGOSH!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I can't believe what she did!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGER! HAHAHA! WELL JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 500+ READS! YOU INSPIRED ME TO UPDATE!! LOVE YOU ALL! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @ItsClaireChance :)