Part 11

I dedicate this to CATHERINE ALVAREZ!! Thank you sweetie for inspiring me to update this! And to those who are asking for an update, here you go!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

he pushed me to the other side. How crap can this be.

"Get off me!" He shouted. I backed off a little and I turned away because of Embarrassment and Anger. This jerk is getting on my nerves. I'm just trying to be sweet to him but what? He's such a jerk! Jesus how come I fell inlove with this Jerk?!

Hours had passed and we finally arrived! Is this detention or what? This place is so calming. A place I can relax. But A place that is like uh... Jail. I went inside and I was amazed by the resthouse. The living room is so neat. The garden is full of flowers and roses. I went upstairs and I went inside the room. The room is so big. It has 2 Queen-sized bed. Probably sharing a room with Greyson. 2 bathrooms, an aircon and a balcony.

"I'd be leaving you two here. I need to get your phones and stuffs because you know... you're still in detention. No phones allowed. So-"

"I get it! here." I said rolling my eyes as I handed our school staff my phone. Greyson did the same.

"The radio is there. If something emergency happened, call us." The school staff muttered then he left us both. I changed my clothes and fixed myself. Greyson did the same...

Silence...

Silence...

"You know what? It's all your fault. If you just didn't ugh!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL GREYSON! COULD YOU STOP BLAMING ME?! IT'S ALSO YOUR FAULT! WE HAVE NOTHING TO DO ABOUT IT. PAST IS PAST. YOU SHOULD ACCEPT IT."

"What are we going to do in this crap for 2 weeks?"

"Well probably sleep and eat." NOTE THE SARCASM.

"I'll be upstairs." Greyson uttered.

I went to get my bag and searched for some good movies to watch. I chose The Conjuring. I really am going to watch this alone in the Middle of the night.

Greyson's POV

Here I am in MY temporary room. Sigh. It's really boring here. I don't get it why do I have to face this. Why do they even make it as a big deal. I am reading this book I brought with me. And the title is "Love will find a way". I don't even know why I am reading these kind of stupid books. This is just for girls. Period.

I am reading the sequel part when suddenly I heared a loud bang which I think it came from downstairs. I didn't care because I know it's just Vanessa trying to get my attention. I went back to where I was reading and after a few minutes I heared someone scream. I quickly went downstairs and saw Vanessa watching The Conjuring.

"One does not simply watch The Conjuring alone." I quickly stopped the tape and searched for good movies.

"One does not eject that Disk without my permission." She crossed her arms

"Don't blame me if you couldn't sleep at night because of watching this. Attention seeker!" She really is an attention seeker! If she always do crazy things like that. It's just that it's so annoying.

"Wow, huh! Who told you to go down here?" She rolled her eyes

"You know what? you're really crazy! You're screaming for help and then now? this? Who do you think will help you except your crush? Who doesn't like you back!"

She ran upstairs and locked the door. Now it's my chance to watch movies. Is this the only thing that I can do? I'm stucked.

Night came and I went upstairs to sleep. I slowly opened the door and with that, I saw Vanessa peacefully sleeping. I layed on the bed next to her bed and went to sleep.

Vanessa's POV

I woke up in a very strange place and then I suddenly remember that I'm in detention. I looked on who's beside my bed and saw Greyson sounding asleep. I went downstairs and cooked pancake for breakfast. Hey, I'm just trying to be sweet. I know it's his favorite. He told me that before.

"Who cooked?" Greyson asked like it isn't obvious

"Me. Who do you think?" I answered blankly

"Did you ate already?" Greyson asked out of the blue. FOR THE FIRST TIME

"Not yet. I was waiting for you."

"Oh, how sweet." He answered sarcasticly

I ate my pancake and he ate his pancake too. I told him to wash the dishes because I'm the one who cooked. And he is a no man to reject my command. I went upstairs and read some books.

You know... I find it boring in here. I just hate it if we'll be like this for the rest of the week. I mean like a cat and a dog...aha! light bulb!!

Greyson's P.O.V

I was writing some songs downstairs because I don't want to go upstairs. I'm bored like hell here. This is more than a detention. I miss my phone, and my friends, my mom, dad, alexa, tanner and all. Hating the fact that I'm stucked here with Vanessa.

"GREYSON!!" Vanessa shouted like I'm in the other mountain

"what?"

"could you please watch this with me?"

"what's that?"

"Carrie."

"But that's a horror movie!"

"Okay if you don't agree to watch this with me, you're a GAY!! And I will tell that to the whole campus an-"

"Fine." I cut her off. I don't know what had gotten into my mind but. Ugh I'm crazy