Part 4

This is dedicated to rdaym_Chance who's asking for dedication. Here you go sweetie! XX

*************************************************************************************************************************

"And would you please stop doing that rolling eyes thing?! It annoys me so much" I smirked.

She nodded half-heartedly. She grabbed the paper and then looked for the next task.

VANESSA'S P.O.V.

"Task number 2, Go to a theme park and ride a ferris wheel and when you reach the top, capture the time. Take snapshots for proofs." I sighed

Well actually, I am scared of heights. I can't just deal with this. But whatever. I can do this. OHLORD!

"Okay let's go!" Greyson said

We went to a theme park, There are only a couple of people there. Some are riding some rides there. Some are flirting with each other. Some are selling stuffs. I went to the Ice cream booth and ordered 2 cookies 'n cream for the both of us. It's my treat yeah lol. But whatever. It's not a big deal tho.

After we eat our ice creams, we lined up on the ferris wheel. I acted like I'm so damn excited to ride. Whenever Greyson ask me, I stutter because deep inside I'm dying. When it was our turn, I grabbed Greyson's hand and then went to the side.

"G-Greyson, I-I can't ride that!" I said near to tears

"Vanessa, We have no choice. Uhm, could you please let go of my hand?" He said shyly

"BUT GREYSON I'M GOING TO DIE UP THERE!!" I muttered already crying. UGH!! I just can't imagine if we're on the top, I might touch the sky. It's like WHOAH! It's scary

"BUT VANESSA, WE HAVE NO CHOICE THAT'S OUR TASK!" He said angrily

"FINE! You capture the time if we're on top okay? and also you're the one who will take pictures!"

We lined up again, and while in the line, he kept on saying bad things to me. And still, keeping his distance. When it's our turn already, I crossed my fingers, and then we sat on the ferris wheel seatle. I sat on the right and Greyson on the other side. The ferris wheel started. I just rested my head on my lap. None of us are talking. Greyson is taking pictures and stuffs for proofs. Yeah I just remembered, He loves photography. But shots blurry photos. That sucks. I am still scared because of this. And the fact that the ferris wheel is rotating scared the hell out of me. I heard Greyson sighed.

"Still scared?" He asked like it isn't obvious

In my surpise, He went beside me and hugged me. Shivers entered through my whole entire body.

"Hey, I'm so sorry because of what I did a few minutes ago. Don't be scared I'm here." He said then hugged me tighter

I was shocked because of what he did. Then I realized that we're on the top already. I captured the time and it's exactly six O'clock in the evening.

Before I went home I asked Greyson if we could take a picture lol. Of course, HAHAH! :D It's not a big deal so he just agreed. We walked home and I did my assignments and some projects. After, I went online on twitter and tweeted:

"@HeyImVanessa: Such a great day ahead. Hope this day won't end."

then I went on facebook then shared some Austin Mahone pictures. I saw Greyson online and then I chatted him.

Vanessa Anderson: Hey. Had a great time? XX :)

Greyson Chance: Uhm sort of

Vanessa Anderson: Whatever

Greyson Chance: Kidding, yeah! HAHA!

We talked for like 2 hours and then I decided to sleep.

**

"That's Great Vanessa Chance- I mean anderson!" Mark said annoyingly

"Hey, dude! Stop calling me that! It's not good in the ear." I said pouting. Then I saw Greyson with his group of friends. He caught me staring but I just pretended that I was listening to some good music in my phone. I saw him rolled his eyes on me.

Here we go again. sigh

After a few minutes, some girls went to him and then he hugged the girl which I think the main leader of the group. And then he kissed Greyson on the cheek which is URGH URGH!! I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE. Whatever. BUT STILL HE IS STILL MY CRUSH. OF COURSE I'M JEALOUS. And some of Greyson's friends cheered "ayiieee" "wooot" " yiiie Greyson" and some stuffs like that. I think I have to be used to this.

I continued my food and acted innocently infront of my friends. Which I think they didn't notice. I laugh like nothing is really happening. But deep inside I'm hurt. After I ate, I told them that I have to go to the classroom immediately because I still have to finish my homeworks which is not true. The main reason is that I can't stand seeing Greyson with other girls such as like that.

I ran to the classroom and then probably went to my seat. Grabbed my phone and earphones, plugged it in my ear. Put the volume on the max level and IGNORE THE WORLD.

(A/N: I love saying that whenever I am angry hahah! share okay continue with the story lol)

Greyson came in, I pretended that I'm reading a book but seriously, I'm observing him. I saw him looking at me. Looks like he's interested with the book that I'm reading.

"What's that?" He asked poking my shoulder

"A book what else?" I answered. I mean, isn't it obvious that I'm pissed?

"No I mean what are you reading. Dumbish" Then he quickly stole the book from me

"Greyson! I'm reading don't dare to st-"

"Reading a book in a reverse position? What a talent, Vanessa!" Greyson said laughing

I slapped my forehead and I want to laugh so bad because of it. But instead, I just rested.

GREYSON'S P.O.V.

I stole Vanessa's book that I think she's reading but I think no, She's observing me. Sheez pretty obvious. Reading a book in a reverse position? The dumbest thing ever. I watch Vanessa while she's sleeping. Well I think she's already sleeping. This girl is tired. Sleeping in a classroom? But whatever it's break time. We have a one and a half hour break. Cool right? So we can do all we want and stuffs. Vanessa's sleeping with an earphone plugged in her ears. I quietly grabbed her phone which is situated on top of her Math book. She's using a blackberry. I know how to use this because I've been using a blackberry before. But then I upgraded it to iPhone. I saw her background, and it's a picture of me and her and I bet this is just last night. Oh, this flirt is so addictive to me. I chuckled. I went to her sms (AKA inbox) and then read her messages. BAHAHAHA stalker. Not really, it's just hahaha okay nevermind. It's just some conversations of her and her friends; Mark, Kate, Angela, Doherty, Dianne and Angelyne. And of course her relatives. I went to her contacts and I saw plenty of names. I searched for my name in there lol it's weird because my name on her phone is "Gwey Gwey" I laughed a bit. I just realize that It's my old number. I saved my new number there not changing the name actually. I just realized that I still don't have her number so I texted my number using Vanessa's phone. and then I deleted the message. I woke her up because there's only 15 minutes and the next class will start.

"Hey, I've put my new number there cuz I saw that my old number is the one that is registered. and plus, nice name GWEY GWEY" then I laughed handing Vanessa her phone. She was shocked or may I say embarrassed?

"What?! WHY DID YOU GET MY PHONE WITHOUT ANY OF MY PERMISSION?!" She shouted at me looking pissed. I just laughed

"Chill, not a big deal." I said smiling

"It is for me Greyson." Then she rolled her eyes

*************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Sorry for not updating for 2 days. LOL because of yeah some things. But whatever. Enjoy! XX