Part 8

"I did not! Who told you?" I asked. I'm in a trouble, i think?

"I followed you, dummy!" He replied, He smiled at me like a complete retard.

"Wow huh? You went to the girls' comfort room? That's ridiculous!" I replied "Tell me, Are you a gay? I won't tell Alexa, swear!" I added, winking and changing the topic

"Nice try Vanessa, for changing the topic! Do you think you would like me if I'm a gay?" He said, then he laughed "Oh, wait! You're not yet answering my question! Why did you cried?" He added

"You followed me right? So why are you asking?" I said raising an eyebrow

He laughed

"what's funny?" I asked

"You really believed that I really followed you in the girl's comfort room? Of course not! I would never follow you on a comfort room. Don't be such a feeler!" He stopped

"Watch your words dummy! Words can hurt." I said then I walked out leaving him there

"Hey! I did not mean that!" He shouted. I looked back at him with a blank face and I raised my left eyebrow

"Oh, really? So nice of you Chance!" I rolled my eyes and continued walking. Jokes are half mean and half true. I'm so stupid to think that he really followed me in the comfort room. What bothers me more is that he is asking me why did I cried. Oh shut up Vanessa! It's not helping. Think of an excuse if he ever brought up that topic again.

Unexpectedly, Greyson appeared. HOW THE FUDGE DID HE GOT HERE?

"How come you're here?" I asked crossing my arms

"Duh, You're just roaming around! You didn't even get out of that exit door. And worse, You almost kiss me!" He shouted the last sentence

"WHAT? I WILL NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT!"

"But you just did! And can you please back off a little?" I figured out what he meant to say. I backed off a little distance from him. This is embarrassing. I faked a smile but I think he noticed it.

"Stop faking your smile. I know you're embarrassed!" He chuckled and he slid his hands through his hair.

"You look HOT." Wait what did I just said?

"What?" He stopped on his tracks and he faced me. Vanessa not again

"I SAID YOU LOOK LIKE A ROBOT! AN UGLY ROBOT! EWWWWWWWW" I turned away pretending to be disgusted

"Well a handsome robot maybe. Ugh! You know what? I'm a heartthrob. I know you're one of those girls who are addicted to me.
Just face the reality. I don't like you. Get that? I did not followed you in the bathroom. But I heard every single word you've said. I know why you cried. I'm telling you this. I'm seeing someone and it's not you. I am sorry." Greyson grunted. I am so ashamed of myself right now! Why did I ever liked him.

I slapped his face "You know what, Greyson? Yeah maybe I'm addicted to you. Maybe I am jealous right now. But you don't know my personality. Don't brag it to me. Not every girl likes you. Yes, I have a crush on you. But that doesn't mean I need you to like me back. You're a school heartthrob. But that doesn't mean you have to brag things infront of my face. Remember, you're just a heartthrob. Not a god!" I stamp my feet motioning my feet to walk fast and to get out of here.

==

"What? Did he just did that?" Kate shouted in disbelief.

I sighed "Yes. And I was like, what kind of jerk is he? He doesn't even have a good manner."

"I think my plan suites you Claire." I was blowned away when Angela called me by my second name. Whenever they do that, It means it's something serious

"Seems like you have a serious plan, Angela. You only call me by my second name if you got to tell me something serious. And now, I'm dead curious and I'm over thinking. What is it?" I asked in a worried tone.

"It's not really something serious. It's just a suggestion." Mark chuckled. I sighed in relief

"Well, uhm... Why don't you be bitter to him? And let your Anger crash his face." Angela said

"I don't get you." I gave them a confused look

"Well, What I meant is, Bully him." I was shocked.

I can't just do that to him. I mean, BULLY HIM? LIKE SERIOUSLY? Seeing him groan in pain will be a pain in the heart.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No we are not kidding you. We planned this. Don't worry Vanessa. We know what to do." Kate laughed and they faced each other. They look weird. Even though I'm not with their plan. I agreed. I think this is the right time to take a revenge on Greyson. We talked about the plan and then it's all set. Luckily, Greyson is my partner in the Bucketlist project. I think this would be easier.

"Sounds like a plan!"

"Okay, enough of this. There's Greyson. Okay we gotta go now. Goodluck!" Mark muttered pointing at Greyson then they left.

I walked near him and I approached him.

"What's the matter Vanessa?" He asked faking a smile

"OHMYGOSH GREYSON! I SAW YOU BUTT- NAKED YESTERDAY OHMYGOD! YOU ARE REALLY SEXY!" I shouted in the whole cafeteria. I can't fight from hiding my laugh anymore. Everyone in the cafeteria started laughing so hard. I'm laughing hard right now. Even his best friend James is laughing. The principal almost choked his food. The whole cafeteria heard what I just said. In no time, they started laughing too. Except for Greyson. He gave me a confuse look. I stick my tounge on him.

"YOU! GET READY FOR YOUR REVENGE!" Greyson's fist are now curled up. He walked out of the cafeteria. I continued to laugh histerically