Part 3

I hugged him so tight not thinking what might happen

"GET OFF ME! YOU'RE SUCH A FLIRT!" He pushed me to the ground and I fell

YOU'RE SUCH A FLIRT

YOU'RE SUCH A FLIRT

YOU'RE SUCH A FLIRT

The last sentence keeps on repeating on my mind. Did he just called me a flirt?! I just want to feel loved. I cried harder than expected. I feel abandoned. I feel homeless. I do not know what would I do after all of these! Vanessa, you're such a troublemaker! You should've controlled yourself! You're such a fool! You expected too much that he'll like you back! I just can't understand why is he acting so sweet at first then he'll just go and get grumpy all of a sudden.

He looked at me with a shocked expression. He offered his hand for me to get but I just shoved it away.

"H-hey sorry I didn't mea-"

"STOP!"

I cried harder while running home. I bursted the door open then ran upstairs. Ignoring their questions and locked my room. 4 words. I.hate.my.life. Bitter people are surrounding me. I mean, I wanna live normally. No dulls and consequences. I wanna live by myself. Or I'd say, I don't want to be sad anymore. I don't want people to see me. They will just do the same then. Rudeness and stuffs. I get tired of it also. I'm too young for this but for my own happiness, I'll do it. Fine, starting from now, I'll move on. I'll face the reality.

It's been 2 weeks and still, not going to classes. Ignoring the world and stuffs. I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and I saw 492 misscalls, 680 messages. WHAT THE HELL IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON WITH MY PHONE?! I checked my misscalls and the half of it was from my friends and Greyson and the other half was from my relatives downstairs. Wait what?! he's calling me? I checked the messages. And also from them. some of them was from my other classmates. They texted me some stuffs like "Hey Vanessa, We miss you!" "What's going on with your life right now?" but these got my attention "Hey, Vanessa! I'm sorry for what I did" "Hey I miss my seatmate" "Hey Vanessa, How are you! Our classmates are so worried about you" and those was from Greyson. I just ignored it. I've been thinking for like ages if I'm going to school already or just stay here at home. I finally made up my decision to go to school already. I did my business and then went to school without any goodbyes to them. Disrespectful right? But I hate my life right now.

GREYSON'S P.O.V.

I'm bored here in school. Not paying attention to the teacher. I know I'm the reason why Vanessa didn't go to school for hella like 2 weeks already. I should have not pushed her and acted like a bad boy all of a sudden. I know she likes me and I hate it. But it's not an enough reason to treat her like that. I texted her every night since the day she was absent. I even tried to call her but she's not answering it. I guess I have to say sorry to her. Like, seriously, What I did 2 weeks ago to her was not so manly. I blame myself for doing it to her. I feel bad. Sigh

Sitting here for hours sucks. I want to go home and rest. I excused myself from our current teacher so that I can go to the comfort room. But before I could go inside. Someone grabbed my arm.

"GREYSON! Tell me, what did you do to Vanessa? We all know you're the reason why she's not going to school for weeks." Kate muttered obviously controlling herself to punch me.

"None of your business" I said pulling back my arm. Her grip was so tight. Feels like the blood in my body is not circulating.

"Greyson, We know Vanessa likes you, but keep this on mind, YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT HER LIFE." She said and left

So now, It bothers me more. I have no idea about her life. But I acted like I've known her for ages. I can't stop blaming myself.

**

The bell rang and finally it's dismissal. I decided to go to the park to calm myself. While walking I saw Vanessa sitting on a bench. I ran to her and hugged her from the back she escaped from my tight grip and faced me.

"I TELL THIS TO YOU MR. CHANCE, YOU WILL NEVER EVER GET A GIRLFRIEND, REMEMBER THAT!" She said. I know I deserve this

"Alright, I'm sorry okay. All I want is to finish our project. That's what I'm so worried about. And, WHO ASKED ABOUT YOUR OPINION? DON'T BE SUCH A FEELER I'M NOT COURTING YOU OR WHATEVER!" I rolled my eyes. This is why I hate her sometimes and then it will turn out to be I'll be grumpy all of a sudden.

"Whatever you say, let's continue the bucketlist at home. I don't want to waste my time here." She said

We walked to her house, I asked her so many questions about her not going to school but sadly, she did not answer any. I guess. She's mad as hell

Vanessa rang their doorbell for like 10 times. She hates waiting, I guess? When some little girl opened the door, and she greeted Vanessa with a smile and asked who's the guy with her.

"Shut up. Greyson follow me" She said rolling her eyes. I nodded

Her mom greeted her and some of her aunts but she just ignored them. I smiled at them and they smiled back. She went upstairs and I followed her to her room. Her room is so clean.

"You didn't greeted them. They seems nice." I said smiling

"I don't care. And It's none of your business okay. Enough with these talkings and let's continue the project." Vanessa said, rolling her eyes. I hate it. She kept on doing that.

A/N: Here it is! Greyson's part! Enjoy! I'll post the next chapter later! XX