Chapter 2

(hey guys!! ish me :3 uhhh soo.. I forgot to tell you that.. 10k found you before the group finds you and him.. soo uhh yea.. I think you guys will be found by the group around chapter 5 or chapter 6?.. ehh.. you guys tell me which chapter they'll find you.. ehh okey enjoy //*UPDATE* I was so cringy, help me//)

You and 10k walked behind houses trying to find food. You both jumped over a fence, right behind a house. 10k ran up to the back door, holding a small sharp dagger. He opened the back door and walked inside with you following right behind him. You walked beside him while you both tried looking for the kitchen.

"so umm... I forgot to ask.. what's your name?"

10k asked. You looked at him.

"oh umm.. my name is (Y/N)"

".. (Y/N)... that's a cool name.."

He said. You blushed a bit and he grinned.

"soo uhh.. does your name mean anything?"

You looked at him curiously. He glanced at you quickly and looked forward.

"it's how many Z's I'm planning to kill"

"oh.. cool.. how many zombies have you killed now?"

".. 753 Z's"

You looked at him surprisingly and grinned.

"wow.. I can't even-"

"shh"

10k interrupted you. He heard something and in the room right beside him. He walked into the room and found a squirrel. He groaned and shot the squirrel with his sniper rifle. You waited outside the room and saw him coming out of the room, holding something.

"what is that?"

You asked curiously. He lifted up the dead squirrel.

".. squirrel for dinner?"

You gagged and he chuckled.

"I'm not eating that"

You said, smiling at him and he smiles back. 

You both finally found the kitchen and you ran over to the cabinets while 10k was already searching through the fridge.

"any food?"

You asked him and he shook his head. You groaned and sat on the counter, holding your growling tummy.

"I haven't ate for five days.."

You leaned against a cabinet and looked up at the ceiling. Suddenly you felt something have been thrown onto your lap. You looked down at your lap and found a bag of chips. You looked at 10k and he gestured you to eat them. You smiled and opened the chip bag, eating the chips.

"woah slow down... that's our last food before we find more"

10k said and sat on a counter right across from you, looking at the ceiling. You looked up at 10k and smiled. Your smiled faded as you saw a zombie walking towards him. You opened a drawer under your legs, grabbing a kitchen knife and aimed it at the zombies head.

"10k!!"

You shouted. 10k looked to his left and saw the zombie. You threw the knife at the zombie and it stabbed through the zombies brain, blood splattering around it. It fell to the ground and 10k stared at it with wide eyes. He then looked at you and you looked back at him.

"wow umm.. thanks"

He said and you nodded quickly, panting. You knew you weren't good at aiming and you thought you missed, making 10k zombie food. You smiled widely, knowing he's fine. You don't want to lose him... like you lost your family.