Chapter 6

You and 10k are in the back of the truck. He was sitting right next to you. You looked at him, having this thought in your head for the longest time.

"hey.. 10k?", you said.

He settled down his sniper rifle from shooting his 1,054th zombie he killed. He then looked at you, his brows furrowed.

"yea?", he said, looking into your (e/c) eyes.

"... whats your real name?", you asked.

He looked to the side and looked back at you, sighing.

".. m-my real name is.. Tommy", he stammered.

You nodded your head and thought.

"just don't tell anyone.. okay?", he asked.

"yea! of course!", you said, smiling.

He smiled back and his cheeks were pink. You both got closer and you knew each other more. It was nice to get to know him more. You feel like he trusts you. You trust him... You hoped he trusted you too. The group drove onto the Tappan Zee Bridge. The group than got off the bridge and drove on the road, through the forest. Suddenly, the truck stopped. You looked over and saw the group getting out of their vehicles.

"All right! so it looks like you got a flat", A woman said, pointing at the truck's flat tire.

The old man walked over to the trucks bed and opened it. He grabbed an old, rusted car jack. Suddenly, you heard motorcycles coming.

"Heads up! we got company", a blonde guy said.

There were two guys on motorcycles. They were looking at the group suspiciously. They looked at you and 10k. Then they drove off quickly. You sighed and went back, looking at the group.

"huh... guess they were looking for some one", 10k said.

You nodded and watched as the women went back to taking of the tire.

"All right! Lets do this quick..", the woman said, bending down and looking at the tire.

The old man put the car jack under the car and cranked it up, lifting the car a bit of the ground.

"All right. Doesn't look flat, but it won't... turn", the woman grunted, taking a tire bolt off.

"We ran over some fun stuff", the old man said.

"okay well.. help me get it off and lets see what's going on", the woman said.

She and the old guy took the tire off and saw a zombie. It was stuck. It snarled and clawed in the air.

"well that explains the pull to the left", the old man said.

"what are you waiting for!? kill it! kill it!", A man said.

He looked like.. a Z. Well.. everyone did but he looked worse. He freaked out seeing the zombie. The woman piked the Z's head. The rest of the group just walked off leaving you and 10k.

"well then..", you sighed.

"... I don't even know their names", he said.

"... me, either", you said.

10k relaxed and leaned back. He settled his sniper rifle by his side and sighed, looking at the sky. You smiled widely and laid back. You poked his shoulder and he looked at you.

"sooo... Tommy", you said before teasingly nudging him.

"jeez.. keep your mouth shut", he said and laughed a bit.

//ATTENTION! I am back and continuing from here! my writing is different now from 2 years ago.. can't believe I started this 2 years ago, damn. Also I hope this will be alright for now (the editing). I am kinda mad about unmanly or girly the reader seems for a gender neutral story, ya know? But it will aprove once I start writing this. The reader won't be too weak or too strong, so yea. I hope you're alright with that. Well, enjoy!//