Chapter 4

(heyyyyyyy hope you guys think it's good so far cx okay okay I'll stop talking and start typing... uhhh enjoy~
//*UPDATE* I honestly wish I could rewrite everything, because I could've added more emotions or added more to this one thing. I would, but I feel lazy and I'm only here in these old chapters to change it into gender neutral so yea. hhh//)

You opened your eyes and rubbed them, yawning and stretching. You didn't feel 10k's arm around you anymore. You looked around and didn't see him anywhere. You sat up quickly and looked around. You looked down on your lap and found his jacket on you. You smiled and settled his jacket on top of the counter. You stood up and searched for 10k, worried.

"10k!!"

You shouted and walked into the "only employees" room. You then stood with wide eyes open and your cheeks were really red. There, right in front of you, was a shirtless 10k. He was pouring water all over himself, getting clean you guessed. He didn't know you were right there, staring at him. You quickly ran back to the door, but then you accidentally tripped, making a lot of noise. You looked behind you and saw 10k holding his dagger. He sighed and smiled at you, holding out his hand.

"Oh.. it's just you... are you okay (Y/N)?"

He asked and you just stared at him with flushed cheeks. He looked down and gasped.

"OH"

He realized and grabbed his shirt, putting it on. You just awkwardly chuckled and stared at him. His cheeks were kinda pink and he smiled sheepishly at you.

"sorry"

He said and you shook your head.

"no no.. it's fine"

You said. he pulled you off the ground and you stood up straight, dusting yourself off. He smiled goofingly at you and you laughed slightly. You both walked out of the room and you handed him his jacket. He thanked you quietly and wrapped the jacket around his waist, tying it tightly so it won't fall.

"ughh.. I'm kinda hungry"

You said, holding your grumbling stomach. He walked over to the counter, grabbing the bag and pulled out a bag of marshmallows.

"... s'mores?"

He asked and you smiled, nodding your head. He smiled and ran over to the door, taking the boards off. A few minutes later, he came back with wood and.. bricks? He shut the door closed behind him and dropped the stuff on the floor, kneeling on the ground. You stared at him curiously and he settled the things down. He looked up at you.

"oh.. the bricks are for the fire.. so the fire won't spread"

He said and you nodded your head in "awe". He created a fire pit with the bricks. Inside the fire pit he settled down the wood and he looked at you.

"do we have lighter fluid?"

He asked and you thought hard.

"I don't think so.. but I'll check in the employees room!"

You said excitedly and ran into the "only employees" room. He watched you run into the room, full of excitement and he smiled, chuckling.

"(She/He)'s so cute.."

He mumbled to himself. You searched through the small room and found cabinets. You opened one and you shouted unexpectedly. 10k heard your yelp and heard a loud crash. He got up, running into the room. 

"what happened!?"

He shouted and he found you, sitting on the ground. He ran up to you and pulled you off the ground.