Chapter 3

(Hey guys! I'm back.. sorry I haven't updated for two days.. the power went out and my mom decided we should go camping cx but then I was supposed to come back from camping today but instead I came back last night. The reason why is because I have this weird virus.. it caused my hands to swollen up and not move.. but now my hands are fine so uhh... I'll type now cx.. umm.. enjoy~
//*UPDATE* oof, my god!! you guys don't know how much in pain I was when I had that stupid virus. I said I was fine, but I really wasn't. I just felt bad for not updating so I just went through the pain and typed with my stupid hands. HAHA//)

                                                                              10k's P.O.V

"well... goodnight sweetie"

I heard the man say.. I can't believe (Y/N) cares for me that much..

I rubbed my head and grabbed a brick by my side. Quickly, I stood up and smashed it against the man's head before he could pull the trigger. The man fell down, blood was spreading around the ground from the man's head. I looked at (Y/N) and (she/he) started to open (her/his) eyes a little bit.

"(Y/N)... its fine.. I think he's dead.."

I said calmly. (She/He) looked at me with (her/his) beautiful (e/c) eyes. They sparkled. I led out my hand and (she/he) grabbed it. I pulled (her/him) off the ground and (she/he) stood up straight, dusting (her/him)self off.

                                                                             No one's P.O.V

"wow.. you knocked him out good"

You said looking at the man. He looked at you for quite awhile and you waved your hand in front of his face.

"helloooo.. earth to 10k"

You said a little loudly. 10k shook his head quickly and rubbed his neck.

"sorry.. I just spaced out.."

He said innocently. You smiled gently and bend down, grabbing his sniper rifle.

"here.. I think you need this"

You said, giving it to him.

"oh thanks"

"you're welcome"

you answered back. You grabbed the man's AK-47 and unzipped the man's bag, searching through it.

"wow.. he has lots of shit in here.."

You mumbled to yourself. You found a flashlight, a small dagger, the bag of lays you were trying to get, a bag of marshmallows, AA batteries, 10 water bottles, M&P Shield and a wrench. You smiled and zipped up the bag, looking at 10k. 

"hey.. catch"

You said while throwing the bag at him. He looked at you and quickly grabbed the bag.

"lets keep the bag.. I don't think all of the stuff would fit in my bag.."

You said and he nodded. You both walked out of the little store and searched for more stores. You both found a gun shop and ran to the front entrance. You tried opening the door but it was locked.

"why is every store locked?"

You grumbled and 10k found a chain, holding the door closed. He grabbed the bag and unzipped it, trying to find the wrench.

"excuse me, Miss/Sir (Y/N)"

He said in a funny tone. You laughed slightly and moved out of the way. He broke the chain with the wrench and he opened the door. He stood by the door, holding the door open for you.