A/N

Hey guys! Holy cow it's been awhile.. Don't worry, I will not discontinue this story, I'll never make that mistake again. I just want to say I apologise for not updating and you're all probably tired of me saying that. Ive been really busy and I don't have Wi-Fi anymore to get on Netflix and watch the show to update the chapters. I do have data for my phone but its slow when I use hotspot. Also, ive been thinking about changing up the story a bit so I dont have to type everything that happened in the show and add the reader to it. I wont leave out the important events and I'm gonna skip some of the storyline to catch up to.. Season 4? Wow. I really need to catch up, its literally been forever.
Well, I guess that's all I have to say. I will be getting Wi-Fi back, probably next month I will. When I get it, I'll immediately watch the show and update..
Gosh, its just so weird how i've watch the show since it first came out. I was such a huge fan (still am). Then decided to write a book on it like, after the first 5 episodes of season 1 came out. I wish I didn't discontinue this before lmao.
Alright, I'll see you all later. Hopefully I'll update soon, I really want to.
Again, thank you all for the support and for your patience. I'm a sucky author and you all deserve better tbh.

Just to let you all know really quick, I'm more active on my new account if I haven't said this before TheWeirdFanboy
I have a 10k x reader oneshots book and i've recently updated a chapter.
Okay I'll leave now 💞💞

Peace out ✌